7th December 2002-

(a/n- this stops being a dairy so far through, i have put a a/n where it stops. from then on it will be set in present time.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week has flown by; I can’t believe it is already Saturday night. Work this week went alright, Tyler kept coming in for his lunch and talking to me about what he has done in that day. I think it’s just me but there seems to be something a little wrong about Tyler; I mean he is great and everything just something doesn’t seem right, he is too nice for his own good and he is always looking over his shoulder like he is watching out for something. I tried to ask him what was wrong and what he keeps looking for but he didn’t exactly give me a straight answer.

*Flash Back*

“”Tyler, what’s wrong? You keep looking over your shoulder, is everything okay?” I questioned.

“I’m fine, you don’t need to know.” He paused to look around “how has your day been Hun? You seem stressed.” He asked me avoiding the conversation.

“I’m fine, I have to get back to work now so ill speak later.” I stated

“Speak later bye.” He answered not even looking at me.

*End Flash Back*

(A/N- from here it isn’t in a dairy form it’s written in the present time.)

angel and i were sat on the living room couch watching pepper pig when we heard the knock on the door. That must be Tyler I thought to myself. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the door, as I reached out to open the door I turned round to look at angel who was watching me with wide eyes. I opened the door to revel a handsome looking Tyler; he was dressed in plain denim shorts and a Hawaii t-shirt. I gave him a hug and then moved out of the way so that he could come in.

As we walked into the living room I saw him looking around with wide eyes. “You like it? I didn’t pay for it all my mother did.” I said to him putting venom on the word mother.

“Yeah it’s a pretty fancy place.” He said looking around one last time before he looked at me and reached out to hold my hand. I lead him over to the couch were angel was sitting he smiled at her and she ducked her head behind my shoulder.

“She will get used to you” I whispered to him, he nodded in response. We all sat watching pepper pig for about half an hour until it finished, as soon as it finished angel jumped off the couch and ran around to Tyler and grabbed his hand while saying “ Play with me pwease” he giggled and stood up letting angel lead him to her play area. When they sat on the play mats I walked over to them and whispered in Tyler’s ear “told you.” I smirked as I stood up.

“Shall I make us some drinks and snacks?” I asked Tyler and angel. They both looked up to me and nodded.

I started walking to the kitchen while I was smiling to myself; I can’t believe how well they get on. When I finally entered the kitchen I got out 3 cups and some lemonade, I started pouring the lemonade into all the cups, when I put the lemonade back I looked around the kitchen to find something for us to eat.

 “Mommy” I heard angel cry. I ran into the living room and saw angel sat on the floor crying with her wrist leaning on her knees, he had a little cut on the middle of her wrist. I looked over to where Tyler was standing and to my amazement he was stood there glaring at her with amusement written all over his face.

I picked angel up of the floor while saying “let’s go put a bandage on it shall we?” she nodded and I carried her into the kitchen to get a bandage. I sat her on the counter and opened up one of the cabinets and got out our first aid kit. I took out a little plaster and stuck it over her cut.

“You sit here a minute angel mommy just has to do something.” I say quietly to her, she nods in agreement.

I walk back into the living room to find Tyler sitting on our couch. “Why didn’t you help her up instead of just standing there?”

“Um I, um I was too shocked.” He said shrugging.

“I saw that you weren’t shocked! You looked amused by it, what are you some kind of sicko that likes people’s pain.” I shouted at him. I watched his face as he smiled evilly and then in a blink of an eye he had a straight face.

“Wow your quick to catch on isn’t you? I thought it would take you some time but I guess I was wrong. Oh well just makes my plan better.” He smirked while standing up and walking towards me.