June 12th

So another day and another ramble. Good shit! I am currently sitting in my English class doing this because I finished all my work and I have nothing better to do. I'm actually in the library because my English classroom is way too freaking hot for anyone's liking! The library is the only place that has air conditioning, well not the only place, but one of the few places. 

School is almost over! We start up half days on Thursday and then we get out of school next Tuesday! I can't wait!!!! Okay this entry is very boring because I'm in school therefore I have nothing brilliant or funny to write about. I mean I'm not really funny, but I would like to think I am!! 

I hate couples....I only say that because I am single! The single life sucks, but I'm still in my prime youth so, yeah. I mean I say I want to be with someone, but then I will get into a relationship and hate that I'm with someone. I think it's the human brain. We like being cold, but not too cold. We like being warm, but not too warm. We will never be really satisfied. I mean we could be, and there are some people that are really satisfied and chill about things. I would like to think I am one of those really chill people, but I'm not. That's another thing, people would like to be a better version of themselves. I mean we try and try, but it's just IMPOSSIBLE! Like freaking New Year's resolutions...it doesn't freaking happen! New Year's resolutions are made to be broken, that's just how it is!

Okay, well I just had a conversation about incest and all I'm saying is read the Did I Mention series. And I'm leaving it at that. It is not a true incest story all it is about is a stepbrother and sister that have NOTHING blood related and they get together. THERE IS NO INCH OF ANYTHING RELATING THEM!!! So therefore, I believe, I am fine with that. I don't see anything wrong with that! 

I just told someone my darkest pleasure or secret, I've always wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone! NO I AM NOT GOING TO KILL SOMEONE. I know that sounds dark and weird, but haven't you ever wandered? I have, it's not like I'm going to actually do it! 

Oh, I watched Fifty Shades Darker. SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! Christian Grey though!!! YYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!! TAKE ME NOW! Alright, with that note I gotta go! Sorry, for the abrupt end, but I have gym next and the bell is going to ring soon! 

Duces my dudes!!