-seven

"YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT ME AND YOONGI?!" Jimin squealed to his friend.

"Yes, and now you just told the whole school." Jungkook scoffed, before turning back to his stubborn locker.

Jimins face turned red as he glanced around to see who heard.

"Jimin. I can't get it open." The bunny toothed boy whined.

"Payback bitch."

Jungkook frowned and jumped on his smaller friend, causing them both to fall to the ground. But with Jimin on the bottom.

"KOOKIE. I CANT BREATHE!"

"For someone who can't breathe you sure as hell talk a lot."

BANG

Jungkook stood up and turned back to his locker, which was now open.

"You're welcome." Tae said sarcastically.

"This isn't some high school musical shit." Jungkook mumbled as he retrieved his books. "But thanks."

"Sure thing, babe."

"Come here, you bitch." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled Tae towards him. Tae smiled before interlocking his lips with Jungkooks.

This kiss was different. It was slow, and sweet. No lust.

Oh- wait nevermind.

"STOP PLAYING HOCKEY WITH MY FRIENDS TONGUE!!" Jimin yelled as he pulled Jungkook away from Taehyung.

"Hey! I was enjoying that." Jungkook complained before smacking Jimins hand off him.

"Well, I need my gossip buddy back."

"Just tell both of us." Jungkook said and went back to Taehyung. Tae slung his arm over the youngers shoulder.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Fine. Taehyung, keep a look out for Hoseok."

"Uhh, why?" He asked.

"I'm 99.9% sure he likes you. And he doesn't look to happy about this." Jimin pointed to the sappy couple?

Are we dating? Jungkook thought. 

"I won't let him have Taehyung." Jungkook yelled as he jumped onto him like a koala. Tae yelled at the sudden weight but calmed down when he felt someone leaving butterfly kisses down his neck.

"He's never letting go of you. Ya know that right?" Jimin asked sassily. Tae nodded.

"Welp imma go find Mister D boy." Jimin walked off.

"I KNOW WHY HES CALLED D BOY!" Jungkook yelled after his best friend, breaking Tae's ears in the process.

"SHUT YO GAY ASS UP!" Jimin yelled back, warning a few stares from other students.

Jungkook giggled.

Such a beautiful sound.

............................................................................

OH MY GOD. JIMIN IS TURNING INTO EMALINE AKEBKSHS

Sup123445

GET READY FOR RANDOM DRAMAAAA