PURPLE [13]

( A/n - EDITED 26/04/18 )
Your POV
My cheek throbbed and my eyes were puffy and stinging after. Why wouldn't he just listen? Why would he think I was siding with them? Why did he hit me? Why did he wish I were dead?? Too many questions stung my brain like bees. Footsteps grew louder, and soon Freddy, Goldie and Foxy were knelt down beside me.
"Don't listen to him, he did 't really mean it, he just .. got a little mad is all, he knew he went too far and didn't mean it, okay?" I heard Goldie reassure, placing his hand on my shoulder gently. I sniffled and wiped my nose with my sleeve.
"Really?" My eyes twinkled.
"Ya!" Foxy grinned. He just over reacted. I don't blame him, he really doesn't like BonBon since he is the toy version of him.
"I'm gonna go apologise," I said, hurling my self up.
"Do you have any idea where he is though? And what if the toys get you?" Freddy's face dropped.
"I'll be fine, please!" All three glanced at each other worryingly.
"Y/n, it's too dangerous. I'll come with you, okay?" Foxy jogged over to the door and opened it up. He turned back and smiled.
"Come on!"
His cute grin made my face go hot. I hung my head and swiftly ran past him so no one noticed.

Meanwhile ...

Bonnie's POV
I hid the chair and rope in the corner, darkness enveloping it. I went back on the plan in my head, smirking. It was all his fault. He's a jerk! He's stealing my y/n!! Now I must find him.

After sneaking around, I finally caught up with the Toys and pressed my body firmly against the wall. BonBon was alone. Perfect. I snatched a plant pot and snuck up behind him. BonBon turned around and widened his eyes.
"Playtimes over," I grinned as I smashed the plant pot over his head. He instantly blacked out.

BTW IF YOU GET THAT REFERENCE YOU ARE JUST AMAZING AND IF YOU'RE A FAN OF THE CORNETTO TRILOGY HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE NEW MOVIE SIMON PEGG AND NICK FROST ARE MAKING?! IT'S CALLED 'SLAUGHTERHOUSE RULEZ' AND IT'S ALL ABOUT FRACKING AND THEN I THINK ALL THESE WEIRD CREATURES APPEAR AND STUFF LIKE THAT I AM SO EXCITED THEY'RE BRINGING OUT ANOTHER MOVIE TOGETHER I'M GONNA STOP RAMBLING NOW ONTO THE STORY!!! X3

He slumped to the floor lifelessly and I dragged him away to the room I was in earlier. Throwing him on the floor like a wrapper, I pulled out the chair and rope, positioning them under the hook; I tied the rope in a noose and knotted it onto the hook whilst standing on the chair. BonBon began to stir, so I took my opportunity to hurl him onto the chair, he stood up and I wrapped the noose around his neck, tightening it so he couldn't lift it off his head. I let go, BonBon's knees wobbling, but he finally found the strength to hold himself up.
"W-Wha? What the hell are you doing?!" He felt the noose around his neck and chucked nervously.
"Y-You know we can't die right?" I smirked.
"Yes, but we can still feel pain. What's the best way you can conflict endless pain? By hanging someone, of course! You may not die, but you will feel endless pain forever!!!" I screamed, anger surging through my body. I viciously kicked the chair, causing it to tip over so BonBon was dangling. He began choking, tears forming in his eyes: I laughed at his attempts to escape. He clawed at the noose to try and pry it off, but to no avail. BonBon just stopped struggling, and passed out. I scoffed.
"Let's go find something to wake him up," I cooed and left the room unnoticed.

Y/n POV
"Any luck?" I asked Foxy.
"Nah! Where could the lad be?" Foxy replied, scanning his eyes around the room. My stomach lurched. There was a shadow in that room.
"F-F-Foxy, what's tha-at?" I stuttered, voice cracking. It look like someone and been hung. Foxy swivelled around and glanced in the direction I pointed to. The colour drained from his face. Dashing across, he opened the door wide to reveal ...

"BONBON!" I screamed, pushing past Foxy, and staring at him in horror. Vomit coursed up my throats and ended up on the floor as I gagged uncontrollably.
"Yah? How is the laddie dead, we're immortal?! The lad must've passed out," Foxy rubbed my back.
"There's nothin' to worry about, lads," Foxy reassured me. There were footsteps, and then a voice.

"Y/n...?"