Chapter 1

"You can't be serious!"

Lily gushed as we walked the busy corridor. People were swerving around us, flowing in a constant stream on both our left and right sides. Although I wasn'y facing her, I knew that she could tell I was blushing.

 "I'm dead serious. He's coming on Sunday."

 We had reached her locker. She yanked the door open and started jumping up and down excitedly. 

 "I can't believe you won! Out of how many people?"

 She turned to me, beaming. The only other time I had ever seen her this excited was when she won State Championships. That was a much bigger deal than this. When I didn't respond, she playfully pushed my shoulder. I caved, grinning in spite of my bad mood. That only encouraged her to tease me further. 

 "Out of 50. The competition only allowed that many."

 She shut her locker and leaned against it dramatically, sighing. I giggled. She slid down the cold metal, looking wistfully into the distance.

 "It was love at first sight!!"

 I scoffed. "It was blind, you know that."

 She smiled at me cheekily. "Love is blind."

 I started to walk away, shaking my head. Lily scrambed off the floor to catch up, vdusting herslef off as we walked. 

"That was very ladylike. Half the year just saw your ..." I looked at her and rased my fingers, ".. 'Bloomers'."

 "Well if things go well on Sunday, give him my number. I'm available." She winked at me as she walked off, and I shook my head, watching her go. No way was that going to happen.  Besides, if Conor Maynard was going to be staying at my house, it would be loy key. For his sake.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGGINING :) !!

~Born2dance_143 :)