.12

This issue was eating me alive. I could tell him or not tell him at all but either way he would find out. I'm not sure of his reaction but there's no way it would be good. While tutoring he would try to touch my leg and wrap his arm around me but I would soon scoot away.
He started to kiss me and I quickly got up.
"Uhhh, I need to go to the bathroom." I said.
"Um ok"
He says questioning me.
I go upstairs and run straight into the bathroom. I just stare at myself thinking about what I had done. I whisper to myself "it's your fault" over and over. I close my eyes when someone knocks on the door. I open the door and it's sawyer Adyms brother.
"I knew we would see each other again." He smirks.
"We can't ever do that again,move"
I say.
I start to go out the door when he blocks the door way and grabs my waist. I stop and look him in the eyes. We look at eachother and kiss.
"WHAT THE HELL!"
adym yells and pulls sawyer back and shoves him. He starts beating him up and I try to break it up but Adym shoves me away and I fall.
"YOU GUYS STOP"
I yell like it will resolve anything.
I look at sawyer losing life out of his body until he passes out. Adym keeps punching and I've never seen this side of him. It's like he was a different person.