.5

Text to Quinn
S: im coming to get you rn it's Friday bitch were goin out
Q: feelin crazy tonight😂
S: Long story short I forgave Adym and need your help
Q: I'm not too happy about this but I WILL make you look hot😂❤️
S: thank youuu I'll be there in 5
I pull up to quinns house and she walks out saying goodbye to her dog. She gets in the car and smiles at me.
Q-"So what's the deal"
S-"Party tonight at Adyms, I need to look good."
Q-"Will do, why did you forgive him."
S-" I don't know he just apologized and I think it was sincere."
Q-"he's not as douchey as I thought ."
We both laugh. We get to my house and run upstairs. My mom says hi and my dad is watching football. I quickly give a wave to my mom and run the rest of the way up the stairs.
S-"I'm gonna take a quick shower, I'm gonna shave and exfoliate."
Q-"Haha everything's gonna be smooth."
S-"Exactly"
I get out and Quinn already has an outfit laid out for me.
S-"Quinn this is PERFECT"
Q-"I know." She smiles
I get dressed and do my makeup and hair.
This is my outfit

My hair is curled and Quinn does my makeup

My hair is curled and Quinn does my makeup. I put on lotion and spray perfume and look at myself one last time.
"We look hot"
"We do"
We both laugh and go downstairs. My mom and dad are in the bed by the time we leave. They don't really care what I do or where I go.We finally arrive and a bunch of people are there. I lock my car and walk to the front door. Some kid opens the door and smoke comes out of the house. Almost every person in the house is high,drunk, or horny, or all in one. I see Adym talking to a girl with blonde hair. They are laughing, so much for the night starting good.
Q-"Hey it's prob just some side piece"
S-"Bet"
Q-"Hey this is a party, lets have some fun."
She leaves before I could say anything and comes back with two shot glasses.
Q-"Bottoms up"
We both take a shot and start dancing
21 savage comes on and we start lip syncing and dancing with eachother. We dance for a while and get tired. I wonder where Adym is?
"Hey we're playing truth or dare in the back yard come if u want in" some guy yells.
S-"Want to?"
Q-"Hell yeah"
We walk outside and sit in a circle beside eachother. My time came around and I picked dare
Q-"Sarah, I dare you to make out with jay for 1 min."
"Oh that's easy" I smile
(Little inside jay is pretty hot and him and Adym are like best friends.)
We both lean in and start kissing but before I knew it i hear a familiar voice say "what the hell is going on out here"
I look back and Adym looks angry
I had smoked and had about 5 shots by now so I was prettyyyy messed up.
"Chill out Adym we're just having fun" I slur my words
"Whatever" he stomps away
"Baby at much" I say and everyone laughs.
Adyms POV
i had to get out of there. I saw Sarah kissing someone else and it killed me. I hated that it wasn't me. Do I like-like this girl or want to fuck this girl? I could tell she was fucked up. And not to mention the fact that she was all up on my buddy jay like he was eye candy. I was pissed.
Sarah's POV
After the game finished I ran into this random guy. He was really hot and I was really fucked up wich made him seem way hotter than he actually was.
"I'm Steven." He says
"Sarah" I reply
We talked a little and I was kinda feeling it.
"Wanna get out of here" he asks
"I mean I guess" i slur.
He takes me upstairs and I lay on the bed
"You know your eyes are really green."
I trail off. I was drunkkkk.
He started to kiss me and I tried to push away but he would not move
"Steven, what are you doing"
"Steven stop"
He pinned me down and I couldn't move. I was regretting the whole night.
"What the fuck!"
"Get the fuck off of her!"
I looked up and Adym had grabbed Steven and started punching him.
"Adym stop, he's not worth it" I yell
"He was hurting you" he replies angrily
"Adym" i beg
I looked him in the eyes and he let Steven go. He ran to me and picked me up off the bed.
I blacked out.
Adyms POV.
I felt so bad that I wasn't there for her. Before I could talk to her she blacked out. Her friend had left and my only option was for her to stay at my house until she sobered up. I put her in my bed and slept on the floor. She looked so beautiful asleep. So peaceful.
"Adym?" She mutters
"Yeah are u okay" I reply quickly
"Will u lay with me for a while?" She asks
"Sure"
She was halfway asleep when she said it, i knew because she wasn't her usual freakish self. I Laid beside her and she scooted up next me against my chest. I wanted this moment to last forever.