.9

I got home that night and my parents had already went to sleep. I was so happy, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I texted him before I went to sleep.
S- hey, what's ur sc
A-lastmann
S-ok imma add you
S-add me back😂
A-okkk
I add him and I send one snap of me in my mirror and he sent back this

S- hey, what's ur sc A-lastmann S-ok imma add youS-add me back😂A-okkkI add him and I send one snap of me in my mirror and he sent back this

I swear all he does is eat omg. I sent back a pic of my legs laying down and put qt😻 he sent back a pic of him smiling awkwardly. He's so cute I can't.
I send one back and say gn and turn my phone off and eventually go to sleep.

Next morning
I wake up and look at my phone, the usual. And open my snaps from last night. He had sent me a snap from last night that i didn't get the chance to open. It said gn💦. Really, the wet emoji. Sometimes I wonder about him.
I get up and take a shower and put on some clothes. I wear dark jeans with some birkenstocks and a dark green oversized shirt with a bralette underneath. Something cute for the week lol. I skip breakfast and head to school. I meet Quinn at my first period class and tell her everything. She's happy but also disappointed because "he's always gonna be a fuckboi". She's right, but I have to try to make this work. I walk in my class and sit away from adym with another guy. Just to play with him.

Adyms POV
what the hell. So she likes him now??

Sarah's POV
I could tell he was getting a little mad. I had him wrapped around my finger.

Skip to end of the day
I meet adym at my car and I reach to kiss him and he kisses me back. He seems kind of distant. Probably because English today, he can grow up I didn't even talk to that guy lmao.
I get in my car and decide to go to the mall because Victoria's Secret has a sale and I'm not gonna miss it
A-"Where are we going?"
S-"The mall is that okay?"
A-"Sure."
We get to the mall and walk in. I head straight for Victoria's Secret.
"What are you gonna buy in there?" He winks. I just laugh and drag him in the store. I look around and he follows me. I pick out two bras, and 10 for $35 underwear.
S-"Do I get the cheeky or lace?"
"Both" he smiles.
I don't really care about picking this stuff out in front of him because he's already seen me half naked.
I pick out the rest and pay.
S-"Do you want to go anywhere?"
"No it's okay I think we need to get to tutoring." He smirks.
We leave and get in my car.
I begin to drive and I feel a hand rub against my thigh. Here we go again.
I just look up at him and he gives me a look. He leans over and starts kissing my neck.
"Adymmm we can't right now."
"Oh alright."
"Just wait ok?"
"Ok"
We finally get to my house and I walk in and grab his hand to go upstairs.
I drag him into my room and sit him on my bed. I start to take my clothes off and he looks surprised
"I'm gonna show you what I got."
I show him the bras and underwear then change into spandex and a muscle tee. He couldn't move his eyes off of me.
Adyms POV
she was a total package.
Sarah's POV
I sit beside him on my bed and push him on his back and get on top of him. He smiles. We make out for a little while but nothing more. I'm not letting him get that much yet.
S-"We need to start on tutoring."
A-"Do we have to?"
S-"Yeah."
He gives a sad face and I laugh. I drag him back downstairs and we start.
We finish at usual time but I didn't want him to leave.
S-"Can you stay any longer?"
A-"I can for you."
S-"Your so cheesy omg."
He smiles.
S-"Wanna do something fun?"
He gives me a look and I grab my keys and signal him that I'm going to my car. He looked confused. I make it to Quinn's house.
A-"What are we doing here?"
S-"Hangin out."
A-"I thought."
S-"Yeah you thought, but this is still fun."
We walk in and some people from school are there. We greet everyone and sit on Quinn's couch. Adym sees one of his friends and they look at me then look at adym and give a look. I ignore it.
"Sooo, who wants a drink?"
"Meee." I laugh.
Everyone starts drinking and we sit and talk. Everyone's a little drunk at this point and a bright idea came to my head.
"Let's go swimming!"
Everyone gives me a wierd look.
"Come on it'll be sooo fun!"
"Hell yeah!" Some guy says I've forgotten already. I look at adym and grab his hand, he smiles. We all run to Quinn's pool. We take off our clothes. Adym and his friend are looking at me and I run up to adym.
"Come with meee."
"Where" he laughs.
I grab his hands and pull him towards the edge of the pool. He looks and me and I grab his neck and lean into kiss him. Before I actually do I put my arms around him and flip him towards the edge of the pool and push him in.
"Oh I'm gonna get you." He comes up and flips his hair. Hottttt. I laugh and jump in beside him.
Adyms POV
she was so beautiful. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now. When I'm with her it feels right.
Sarah's POV
I dunk my head under and get back up.
He's staring at me with a smile.
"What." I wipe my eyes and laugh.
"Your so beautiful Sarah."
"Really?" I smile
He doesn't say a word and kisses me. I put my legs around him and my arms around his neck. We looked at eachother like there were stars in our eyes. I smiled and pulled him under. Everything was quiet and it was just us. He opened his eyes and I opened mine and I blew him a kiss under the water and he smiled. We had so much fun. The rest of the night felt like it had no end. We hopped out around 10 pm and went back inside because it was so cold. We decided we should leave and we said goodbye to everyone. I got in my car and took him home.
A-"Want to stay?"
S-"Adym."
A-"Cmon just for a couple of minutes?"
I sigh and park my car, he gives me a smile. His parents are never home, I wonder why? We walk in and walk upstairs. I walk around his room looking at all his fan art and pictures.
S-"Wow, they love you,"
He laughs. I jump on his bed and lay back with my legs hanging off the bed.
He plops down beside me and we sit looking at the ceiling. I look at him and smile before he can catch me. We end up watching his YouTube videos. So many laughs❤️