Azari:
Azari was distant once he returned to earth. Quiet and calculating he tried to find away to rid the earth of Ultron without a war. He was torn between his roles of king and avenger, mildly debating if he should involve himself in this war and risk his throne. He found comfort in Mayday whose strength and stubborn nature reminded him that he was not alone in this battle.

Azari fought with ferocity and tact, bringing the final blow to Ultron by destroying the physical mainframe that was allowing his software to connect to others.

Torrun:While in Asgard, Torrun was immediately confronted by her father who expressed his opposition to any relationship she might have with Francis

Torrun:
While in Asgard, Torrun was immediately confronted by her father who expressed his opposition to any relationship she might have with Francis. She wrestled with her responsibilities as host of the Odinforce/ princess and her feelings towards Francis and Midgard. She deemed it worth to return to earth with her friends to put an end to Ultron.

Torrun used her power across the battlefield. She yielded both her sword and the Odinforce with a fury and brought down her wrath upon Ultron. She specifically saved the lives of Henry and Peter Parker.

Henry:Henry was so glad to see his friends return from Asgard (though he was distraught at Petra's departure)

Henry:
Henry was so glad to see his friends return from Asgard (though he was distraught at Petra's departure). He worked tirelessly with Tony to find a solution, but came to the realization that trying to destroy Ultron remotely was futile. They would have to get rid of him physically. Henry was in awe when he met Bruce Banner and they got along quite well.

While Henry used his powers to the fullest extent in battle, his utter inexperience in combat led him to be injured quite early in the fight. He was saved by Torrun, but not before losing one of his wings. After recovering from the shock and terrible pain, Henry shrunk and snuck into to Ultron's lair to find a way to destroy him. He found Azari and informed him of the procedure needed to shut Ultron down.

 He found Azari and informed him of the procedure needed to shut Ultron down