I have some news....

I....I have some sad news.

I don't feel like I can write this book anymore. I've lost my energy and passion for it and frankly it is weighing down on all my other writing ventures because I feel like I HAVE TO FINISH IT.

But I can't.

I want to work on my original stories. This book and its predecessor and contemporaries have been wonderful adventures into the world of writing and a phenomenal way to practice! (:

I appreciate all of you readers who have made it this far with me and I am so honored that you have come on this journey with me.

I feel horrible to leave it like this, but I just cannot continue.

I love these characters, but there is no future for them. ): I have 3-4 original works that need to take priority.

Sadly, I had tried to keep my passion for this book alive. I came up with their present and even their distant futures which I am going to place in the epilogue.

I know this may come as a disappointment to some of you. It is a disappointment to myself, but I just can't do it. When I try to write my words are dull and dry. I hope you can find it in you to understand.

Thank You to each and every one of you.

I will be finishing "Petra Murdock: Inevitable" due to the fact that it is a six chapter short novel. "Winter's Crusade" will be put on a semi-permanent hold.

To those of you who made artwork and are waiting on short stories:

I will be updating this book some and adding more pictures including those you made. I will NOT be taking either of these books off of Wattpad so your artwork will still be displayed and publicized.

I am going to still write the oneshots and post them.