Arrow woke up to the sound of her mom tripping over bottles of beer."Fuck she said she stopped." Sitting up in my bed I pulled my dyed violet hair into a messy bun. "Echo how about you and I runaway to the river together." My pitch black kitten looked up at me from her bed.
Ok time to get ready. I still half asleep walked to my closet to try to find a outfit that doesn't make me look like 100% a hobo. Finally after 5 minutes of looking and tripping over Echo 7 times I settled on a a gray tank top, black jean jacket, blue jeans, and my chuck Taylor's.

I walk out to the living room and see my mom passed out on the couch surrounded by empty beer bottles. "Uhh great" I whisper so she doesn't wake up. I start to clean the bottles and put them in the trash. "SHIT school starts soon". Ok just gotta wake her up. "Mama, I gotta go to school I'll see you soon." All I got as a response was her rolling over and a groan. Love you too mom. I grabbed my backpack and my earphones and walked out the door.

I made it to school while Dance Little Liar by Arctic Monkeys played in my ear. "FAG!" I hear someone scream out. Oh my well who could be screaming the homophobic slurs. I turn around and see the douche box himself Cooper Trace. "You know Cooper you don't have to be jealous cause I get more girls then you" I say with the biggest smile on my face."Really butch bitch you think you get more girls then me, damn you are a idiot" he said with venom in his voice.
"Fuck off Cooper" turning my volume up so I can't hear him. And that might have been my first mistake. See turning up my volume caused me not to hear Cooper and his friend Oscar behind me. Right when Be My Escape started my earphones got ripped off and I got thrown to the ground. Cooper started kicking my side while Oscar just watched."Osc grab her!" I tried to resist but the fucken dick was to strong. "Now fag would you like to apologize?"Cooper spoke with such venom in his voice. "Fuck you" I spat in his face.

Then I felt it. Cooper punched me square in the eye. Well that hurt. They continue their assault on my face. Then I heard both of them just walk off as the bell rang. I have two options , either sit hear and wallow in my pain and pity, or I get up and clean myself up. Oh how I would love to just sit. I finally convinced myself to get up and go to the bathroom to make sure the bruises weren't that bad. So with that I made my way to the bathroom.