you can hit the ball as much as you want, but not me part 1

2 week until his next tournament

He always stays late at the gym to train alone.
"He always does this" was the reply when she asked one if his teammates.

When she asks him if it's not enough, he either yells at her or ignores her.

One day when he's about to make his super serve, she's sneaks in and hugs him from behind. She asks him if he haven't practiced enough and wants to head home with her. But this time everything was different.

He tries to push her arms away and turns to her. He starts yelling to her.

''Leave me alone, you're no use for me right know''.

She can't take this anymore. She cant't pull it back anymore. Always getting rejected when she wants to cheer him up. What has she done wrong? Tears streams over her cheeks. Her hand reaches back and slaps him right onto his cheek. A bright red handprint appears.

''I can't take this anymore. Are you only thinking of yourself?''

His face went from angry to mad. Extremely mad.

''Who do you think you are ?! Hitting your boyfriend while he's practicing? Suffer under the pressure to be useful to the team? Training hard to don't get rejected from the team? Don't you dare to getting into my eyesight ever again''.

The noise in the gym catches the attention of some teammates , who are standing in front of the gym and were just about to leave. They are curious about what happens inside of the gym.

When they step into the gym they see him and her near by the gym walls. One hand of Oikawa grabs her t-shirt collar and the other hand is about to hit her.

The teammates run to him and yell that he need to stop. But it's to late. The clapping sound echoes inside the gym.

Shock. Did his boyfriend really hit her? Her lover? Her only one she can relies on? Tears are streaming all over her cheeks again.

''You know what...it's over now! You are hitting a girl? Your girlfriend? You can hit the ball as much as you want, but not me''.

The last words before she ran out of the gym...

-
-
-

{maybe a part 2}