Chapter 1 - Wounds

A/n: If you are not familiar to the way reader-inserts are written then these will help you out!

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

F/c: Favorite colour (or color if you live in America, which I do but I think this spelling just makes more sense.)

H/c: Hair colour

H/l: Hair length

E/c: Eye colour

That's the basics! Enjoy the fic!

~~~~~~~~~

        Y/n packed her bags, ready to storm out.

"Baby, I can fix things!" Pleaded Evelyn, she didn't mean to hit Y/n, but Y/n had enough, Evelyn slipped up too many times, their relationship was horrible.

"Fuck off, all I have to show for this goddamn relationship is a black eye." She slung her backpack over her shoulder and took her suitcase by the handle. "Goodbye, Evelyn!"

"Wait, please! You're the only girlfriend I've ever had and ever will have!"

"Oh yeah, what about Jennifer,  Erica, Sarah, THE LIST GOES ON EVELYN!" Evelyn paused. "YOU THINK THEY DIDN'T FUCKING WARN ME?" Evelyn did not respond, Y/n walked out nearly tearing up. She hiked down the hall as fast as she could , the heavy bag on her shoulder,slightly slowing her down, while the bag behind her made a subtle noise, Y/n kept telling herself that she wasn't going back this time, she had been through so much, too much. She opened the hotel's doors , marching to her car, they were on vacation, but it seemed the relaxing trip had to come to a sudden end. Once she got in her car she could see Evelyn looking out the window, banging her fist on it, leaving large smudges visible to any passerby. Y/n cranked up her car, speeding off in the distance. Y/n lived in Keystone, but she planned on moving, she wanted to be as far away from Evelyn as possible. She stopped at her house, which was a while away from the hotel, about one or two hours, it was a shame she was moving so suddenly, she lived in a rather nice place, a big house, decorated nicely. But she only took what she needed, clothing, snacks, phone charger, laptop, pillow and a blanket. Also her pet yorkie (or whatever animal you prefer!) who bother her and Evelyn had raised. They named him Frederick, a name they got from a friend. Unfortunately she would have to make new friends in the new city she was moving too, which was Beach City, she had been there a couple times to visit family when she was young but otherwise she had no idea what she was getting herself into.

        She shoved her things into the car, sitting Frederick in the passenger seat, however, she accidentally tripped and scraped her knee on the stairs.

"FUCK!" She held her knee close for a moment, noticing the blood dripping down.

"That's just what I needed, thanks a lot stairs!" She took off her jacket and tied it around her knee to make it stop bleeding, She left for Beach city shortly after, about a hour drive so it wasn't too far, but it was far enough, at least she wouldn't have to see that lying bitch every day of her life. 

        Y/n entered the city, conveniently there was a set of government-funded apartments for rent, this was perfect it would be a nice place to start out, they're small and cheap. She stepped up to the office, quickly signing a lease, they clearly didn't care who lived there or what lived there, in fact they just let her sign automatically, without question. She got apartment 112, smack-dab in the middle. Y/n unloaded her things then passed out from the both emotional exhaustion and the physical exhaustion.