Chapter 2

Chapter 2:We Meet Again..

[Jung Yein's POV]

I walked back to the place where Jinyoung oppa left me. And gladly he wasn't there, but that made me think "Why is he still not here?". I just shrugged.

A few seconds the van finally arrived.

"Yein~ah, Did you wait long?" He said and smiled. But his eyes are red.

"Oppa, Are-"

"Lets go?"he said, I guess he just haven't had sleep. I also noticed photographers running towards here, I guess that's why he cut me off. I just got in the car.

[Jeon Jungkook's POV]

"Ya! Jisoo Unnie, Why aren't you talking?" I said, When we finally arrived on the amusement park nearby to celebrate, just because every time I audition though I didn't get accepted I want to celebrate. Jisoo Unnie is always talkative so I faced her.

"Jisoo Unnie?" It seems like her voice changed

"Huh?" I said

"Sorry..I thought you were my friend Jisoo" she really did looked like Jisoo Unnie since she was facing her back on me earlier.

"How can I trust you if I haven't seen your face"she said

She was covering her face so I held her hand and looked at her. Her face..... It looks like she's an angel. Her lips....are red. I leaned closer and sooner I felt her lips touched my lips. She looked shocked and then a camera flashed and she pushed me.

She walked away while covering her face, and I can feel my face heating up, It was my first, My First Kiss.

I followed her and covered her since she seemed embarrassed, sadly I can't see her face anymore since she's covering it.

We head back to the building of ICE Entertainment, I wonder why she was here. She looked familiar yet I can't see her face.... Again.

I spotted Jisoo Unnie standing in front of the building so I ran towards her

"Sorry Unnie, I think you waited too long" she just smiled it off.

I looked behind me yet I didn't see the girl anymore... I wish I could see her face again.

"I didn't wait long, Something came up so I just got here no worries, What happened to your Audition by the way?" I smiled at her

"I didn't pass, but there's still next time, I guess" I said. It seems like there is something off.

I went home after talking with Jisoo Unnie for a long time

"Dad! I Audition for ICE Entertainment yet I didn't pass.." I said

"I thought you gave up on this, Well I guess it's time to give up" he said I frowned. He wanted me to become an Architect but I never liked it.

I even dropped out from school just so that I can pursue being an Idol.

I just went in my room and my mom went to me