12. Danny

"She isn't going to find out," Brittany whispers into my ear.

She's right, how could anyone ever find out about anything if they're never told.

Fuck it.

I press my lips against her's, hungrily begging her for access. Our mouths work in sync, her's still taste of salt from the sea air from being at work on the beach all day.

I run my hands through the ends or her tangled hair. Her signature headband stays firmly in place around her forehead.

Her back is pressed up against the wall, pinned in place by my own but I feel vulnerable, we both know that she's in control. Slowly, her soft hands slide up the back of my tshirt, tracing patters on my skin as they glide up to my upper back. I feel that her lips aren't on mine anymore, they're nibbling gently on my ear lobe while she removes me shirt. As she purposely sinks her teeth in, a moan escapes from my lips. The moan that I was trying to hold in. The moan that confirms she has me round her little finger.

With the little movement she has by being pinned against the wall she somehow manages to get her hands between us as I suddenly feel the buttons on my jeans being undone. I sigh in relief as the pressure is relieved from my crotch. I'm not having this. She's already managed to get my top off and now she's trying to get my jeans off, I haven't even managed to get her top of yet. She pushes me roughly backwards to free herself, I seize this opportunity to pull shirt off over her head. The power is short lived as she hooks her thumbs over the waist band of my jeans and yanks them down to my ankles. Before I have time to protest my boxers have followed suit. What happens next takes me completely by surprise.

Kneeling down on the floor she takes my erection in her hand and slowly starts to work her magic using her mouth. I hold onto the wall to steady myself as I watch her dark hair bobbing up and down. Another low moan rattles from my throat as electricity courses through my veins. Sex with Lanna is fun but we've never done this before... ever. Not that I've had much experience, with Alannah being the first, but our time together is just 'normal' what Brit is doing scares me.

I close my eyes and try to hold it together, I can't lose it now. Just before the fire in my stomach becomes unbareble and I have to let go I pull the girl up off the floor and crash my lips onto her's. As our tounges fight for dominance before finally falling into sync I untie her skirt and let it fall to the floor. This close proximity and lack of clothing makes me nervous but I have no time to think about it as she pushes me onto the bed, her bed, never breaking the kiss as she sits on top of me.

Yes... I am in her bedroom. Ever since the kiss in the sea a week ago she was all I could think about. Her eyes, her hair, her hands on my body, her lips against mine. She isn't Alannah and I know it's wrong but I haven't had this with someone in over two months. It's not harming anyone. There's no proper feelings between us, we're just fucking around. No one will ever replace Lanna, she's my only girl. I try and reassure myself that that's the truth, trying to ignore the voice in the back of my head. With one final push I block out the voice that's nagging me, blocking it out with the lust filled moans from the babe who's laid on top of me.

She claws at my back as I muster up the energy to tip her over the edge. With one final cry of my name she finally orgasms, consequently causing me to cum aswell. I roll off her and lie next to her on her messy bed. My heart is racing and my breathing is laboured. I can hear that she is the same as she rests her head on my chest and giggles to herself. I think of what just happened. The feeling I've just experienced was nothing like I'd ever experienced before, it was burning and intense. It was pure magic, pure bliss. Eventually my heart rate slows and I'm able to focus on the chick who has fallen asleep on me, her hand intertwined with mine, her other arm across my stomach and a small smile on her lips.

I kiss her forehead and smile.

Just fucking around. No feelings.

I know that we've gone too far for the no feelings bit, and once they're in the mix it isn't just a bit of fun anymore.

Oh shit...

A/N
Restarted this many times to become happy with it. How do you think Danny will deal with the aftermath of this? Will Alannah find out? Who knows. Let me know if you enjoyed it!
Love M x