Supernatural Hunter of the Night

on the suburb streets night

A man rushes past camera and a few seconds later another man rushes as well.

Alter the second rushes past the corners. moves to see the two men running into the distance

First man runs towards the camera and it turns to black

Second man stops and pulls out his gun out from his jacket.

A quick paced cut of the sited man aiming the gun at the running man.

load gunshot is heard and the running fall straight down to the ground, yelling in pain.

the suited man's shoes walking across the camera 

the man suit is seen just below the neck and the man is seen looking up at the man walking towards him.

Man

You Basted.

John walks over to the man quite slowly, a hissing sound can be heard.

 the mans face as he yells hisses at John with fangs.

 Johns gun. It fires. Hissing stops.

A full face shot of the man 

he turns around and walks towards the screen.

John (v.o)

I'm John. I just shot a man. But don't worry, he wasn't a man. Clearly, I mean he spouted fangs. Obviously, this isn't an everyday job. I hunt things that people dare not think about. I'm a paranormal and extra-terrestrial investigator.

John walks off 

John's office day, 2 months later.

different things that John has collected in his office, from vampire fangs to that unicorn blood There is also a lot of extra-terrestrial equipment. Also John has a voice over while this montage is going.

JOHN (V.O)

Two months since that last outburst from the Vampire colony. There used to be so much stuff going on, there wasn't a single day that things didn't fall from the sky or rise out of the ground. But that's all done now. What do I do now? Well.

John is lying on the floor.

 a sword just in front of his face.

 a device keeping the sword in place which is also on a timer.

The timer counts down to zero and the sword moves out of place.

A shunking sound can be head as it moves out of place.

JOHN (V.O)

every day and every night. I'm thinking of taking my own life. but for some reason, i can't.

the door bell rings and John stands up slowing.

he reaches to the door and opens the door. 

we see a Large Man standing at the door.

at a table day

John and Large Man drinking cup of tea or coffee.

Large man

practicing your hudin act are we john?

JOHN

just trying to keep myself busy.

LARGE MAN

two months.

JOHN

yeah, why anything happen anymore.