CHAPTER 13!

we were into an hour of the ball and i feel so energetic and happy and fuzzy! it only took him one night to open me up! i just couldn't believe it! i felt content for the first time. "may i have this dance my love?" he whispered in my ears sending shivers down my back, the light dimmed and there was something sexy in this slow music. i nodded my head, giggling a little, he grabbed me on my waist and i lifted my arms to his well built neck, and just danced slowly..."how do u feel tonight?" he wispered in a adorable french accent! i giggled quietly enjoying the warm sensation he has built around us. "i feel...fuzzy" i was starting to seduce him, i said it in a sudctive way i pushed my self further in him, i whispered in his ear "i feel good...i feel mellow....sexy." i swear i just saw him gulp!!it made me happy inside that i have this effect on him!he he.."well..what else do you feel?" he asked in a husky way.."my body is aching for someone to hold it..touch it...tease it." i answered back like before..his grasp tightened on my waist, his hand slid down my lower back "and may i heal this ace for you?" he whispered.."let's see u try" i said with a wink and as he glanced at me i could see his eyes are full of lust, passion, and mischief..." game on." and as the lights dimmed dark for a few seconds, i took the advantage of slipping away from his arms!he he this is gonna be fun!

Jason’s pov

I felt so cold when she slipped out of my arms..Dayum she’s driving me nuts!..She’s just so...So...Perfect! She wants to play hard to get aye? Well let the games begin!