Chapter 5..found

i felt someone's hand around my waist and it was a disgusting man who's drunk!" hay babe wanna dance and have a little fun?" he wiggled his eyebrows  and waved money in front of my eyes the man looked like in his mid 30s his words were slurrping and i replied "HELL NO u disgusting pig!" i pushed him away but he caught my arm and pulled me to his chest " i dont take NO for an answer you stupid B***!!" he yelled at my face and i was soo scared, confused, and a little light headed ''LET ME GO!" I TRIED pushing him but i failed epically.."GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" A familiar voice yelled at him "or else!" "or Elsee waT??" the drunk man said and started pulling me to the entrance, i was just getting sick and dizzy then next thing you know A PUNCH WAS HIT BY the familiar voiced guy which sent that disguting loser to the floor..''hey are you okay?..did he hurt you?" i just looked at him dumfound and speechless i was still in shock and next thing you know i felt my body go down and everything turned black.....

JASON P.O.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN 5 months scince i saw her...she had the most gorgeus face and beautiful eyes  that were hiding secrets from me my heart aced wanting to know whats wrong? why she was running? i couldnt stop thinking about her when she ran into me its like i was blessed with something that i could have never asked for....my boys took me out they told me i needed to stop being a sissy, but they dont understand they way i feel about her ..im in love with her......

after a while of drinking i was bored.."hey man look at that hot baBe!" my friend aron said i turned around once i saw her my breath was caught in my throat "DUDE IT HER ITS HER ITS HERR!!!" MY HEART STARTED TO JUMP IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING I FOUND HER I FOUND HER!! I GOT THE MOST STRANGEST LOOKS BY THE PEOPLE AROUND MY and Aron being Aron was bursting with laughfter" jason go on and get her man.." he said i ran to her but suddenly her expression changed to a defensive mood a man was pulling her to the entrance and she looked scared my hands were shaking an i was exploding with possessive anger i went over him and told him "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" "OR ELSE!" "OR ELSE WHAT?!" HE REPLIED SLUGGISHLY he pulled her to the entrance and i couldnt control myself i punched him and he knock out..i went to her and asked" are you okay?..did he hurt you?" she still didnt answer she looked pale and suddenly she fainted!i got her in my arms i was soo scared whats wrong with her?! then a women came and yelled "AMENA AMENA!! WAKE UP ARE YOU OKAYY?!!" So thats her name Amena..such a beautiful name i quickly put  amena in my arms and left the club her friend Rose was behind me she yelled at me to give her back i was like HELL NO i just found her and im not leaving her!! i told Aron to grab Rose and he just stared at rose with his mouth drooling yea rose was beautiful but my amena was hot and gorgeus and amazing!! even though i dont know her i know my heart is telling me she's the one!! i called a taxi and took her home.

______________________________________________________________________

heyy guyss hope u guys liked this chapter cuz if u dnt then go suck a ******* any whooo lol hope u enjoyed and sorry for the delay but im reeallllyy busy!! bye now!!

Song Fight For You... its for Amena from Jason! <33