Chapter 5:Homerun

Start from the beginning

"What was that all about?"I asked looking up at him.

"I dunno, Ryan's stupid.You think you made the team?"He asked.

"They said I was doing pretty well, but who knows?How about you? "I asked.

"Meh, more or less....Um, can I ask you something? "He seemed shy.

"Suuure..."I said unsure of what he was going to say.

"Would you go out with me?"He asked smiling nervously.

I stopped walking for a second and thought about this. Its not like he's asking me to be his girlfriend...what if Sharee and Nyjai see us together? But he so cute though! I noticed him walking away and mumbling something to himself.

"I'll go out with you..."I said quietly. He didn't hear me.

I ran over to him."I'll go out with you."I said a little louder this time, thank god Sharee and Nyjai were not around the corner.

He seemed taken back for a few seconds as if he thought I wasn't going to say yes.He started to smile and closed his eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me softly.I swear I can't get enough of this boy's kisses.I don't know why people think white people can't kiss just cause they lips are thin, but this boy is living proof that they can.

We broke apart slowly,and I smiled at him.

"I'll pick you up at 7."He said smiling back.

I nodded and licked my lips.Only because his lips tasted like watermelon chap stick.

"I thought you said you didn't go out woth white boys. "A familiar voice said. At first I thought it was Sharee or Nyjai and I had to find some excuse why I was kissing him.

I turned around quickly and this was even worse.

Kira was smirking as she looked at me with a devious look.

"Kira, it's not...I didn't...you know I..."I couldn't find an excuse what so ever.

"Kya, its okay.So you kissed a white guy, and? There's nothing to bw ashamed of little sister."She reassured me.I actually felt relived. that she said that, I guess I was waiting om someone to tell me it was okay to like him.Kira was probably the best person to go to.

"Besides, that kiss was soooo cute!"She squealed like a white girl when they see that Justin Bieber came out with a new song.

We both left for home and as soon as I got home, I started getting ready for my date.

---

Christopher POV

Ryan was waiting for me in my car, he was just leaving us alone for a few minutes.

"Dude, how'd it go?"He asked slouching in the seat.

"She said yes, now pay up."I said holding out my hand. We bet $20 she wouod say yes, but I didn't car3 much for the money, I'm just so damn happy she agreed to go out with me.

"Fine, next girl you go out with I'll learn how to bet on food."He said slapping the money in my hand.

"Whatever, just learn not to be so damn stupid. "He punched me in the arm, but it didn't hurt.

---

Kya POV

Kira helped me find something to wear.I put on peach dress with a white strapless top, peach flats, my hair was in a bun so I decided to wear a peach color bow, and white hoop earrings.I love her clothes.

"Kya you look gorgeous! "Kira said smiling.

"Thanks sis."I hugged her tightly and then my door opened.