"Hey my love, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Not a lot. The bigger question is, what are you up to?" Chris purred down the line.

I swallowed and squeezed my legs together, the vibrator shifted inside me and pressed down on my clit. "Just looking at dresses with Gaby."

"Bad time?" Chris asked.

"No, Gaby's just trying on a dress," I replied.

The vibrator buzzed to life. I let out a quiet squeak. "Just say 'you look beautiful' and I'll switch it off," Chris growled.

"Okay," I said softly. The buzz was sending an intense tingle through me. I whimpered a little.

"Quiet now, Emily." Chris purred. I started to rock on the chair a little, trying to bring along an orgasm. "You like that, baby? You like me getting you off while I'm out of town?"

"Yes," I whispered. I was being brought to the edge really fast. The public nature of the game. Getting to hear him talk dirty to me. I felt like an exposed wire. Chris kept changing the settings on the vibrator too. Increasing the buzz before dropping it off again. I started panting, the occasional whimper escaping from me.

"I can hear you. You gonna come for me, babe? This soon?" He purred.

"I don't know," I answered trying to keep my voice steady.

"I understand. You need my dick, huh? You want to ride my cock don't ya?" He growled.

"Uh huh." I mewled.

"Poor, baby. I'll be home really soon and I promise I'll fuck you so hard. You won't be able to walk straight." Chris cooed.

At that point, Gaby stepped out of the dressing room in a big white puffy dress.

"Oh my god, Gaby you look so beautiful!" I yelped. The vibrator switched off and I jumped up. I was glad I was wearing a skirt because my panties were soaked and I'm pretty sure I would have had a wet patch on pants.

"Gotta go, Chris," I said, quickly as I moved towards Gaby.

"I'll call you tonight." He said. "Love you."

"Love you too," I replied. Shit. I hadn't thought this through. I was gonna be all overwound all day now.

I hung up my phone and held Gaby at arm's length. "You're all cupcakey!"

"You like it? I'm not sure..." Gaby said, frowning down at her dress.

Erica appeared from the front of the store. "What do we think?" She said, coming over and fussing around the dress.

"I'm not so sure," Gaby said looking at herself in a mirror.

Erica smiled and went to a rack. "Then let's try something else."

Gaby tried on exactly six dresses before she came out with the one she fell in love with. It was white and had a strapless heart-shaped bodice, a drop waist and layer upon layer of tulle on the skirt. It was very princess and she completely lit up in it.

"I think this is it, Emmy!" She squeaked, looking at herself in the mirror.

Erica fussed around her and I went and got a veil and put it in her hair. "You look beautiful. James is going to cry so hard."

"I've never seen him cry. So that would be awesome!" She chirped.

Erica started to take Gaby's measurements. "So were we thinking bridesmaids' dresses too?"

Gaby smirked. "I was thinking something pink and frilly."

****

When I got home I texted Chris to tell him that I was back. He then spent the rest of the afternoon and some of the night torturing me. I was in my office working on a paper when the first one went off. It shocked me out of nowhere. I gripped the desk and ground against my office chair. I could feel my orgasm coming close. I pushed down into the chair and tried to picture Chris holding me down and fucking me. I didn't even come close to orgasming before he switched it off.