Awkward love

We met briefly

, but it was long enough. it all started with a paper airplane....

Our church was having a retreat to believe (that is the name of the retreat). I went with four friends in hopes of getting closer to god. ( I am not going to give out any of my friends names). we took a big charter bus down on Friday night. It was so much fun. The laughs were never ending through the whole bus ride. That night we went to worship and it was surprisingly uneventful. we went to bed and woke up the next morning. ( this is when things get exciting). we arrive at the event and have some time to spend before worship started. I went on the dance floor and started dancing like a maniac. That was pretty funny. we took our seats soon after. behind my friends and I sat a rows of boys. The first few minutes went by and we were getting hit with paper airplanes. (!!!) then I turned around and started taking pictures of one boy In particular. Then I realized, man he is cute..!!!! Trent was his name.He looks like my favorite celebrity crush, hayes Grier. I kept taking pictures. I wrote him a letter on a piece of paper asking to take a picture with him at break time (love at first sight). We took pictures and started talking to him and some of his friends. he sat behind us when second session of worship started.. I gave him some of my gummy worms..!!!! When it ended I thought I would never see him again, but this is a story remember ( just kidding this is real life)

We went for lunch and we talked with Trent via Instagram. he told me he wanted to see me later at break and of course I was super excited my that( there is something you as the reader must know about me, believe it or not Boys don't flock to me. most of the time I could care less about guys,but Trent is different and this is why it is so special to me) once we got back from lunch our group went to talk about god. We sat facing a hallway. and guess who walked by, TRENT. I hesitated at first not knowing what to do. The end of chapter 1 (there will be more)