Chapter 8

*Nialls P.O.V*

She was lying there, on the groud, whimpering. Her face was covered with bruises. I picked her up and ran to backstage. 

I layed her down on the couch. Her face was bruised and she had a black eye. She had a cut along her eyebrow. She had only a pair of trousers and her bra on. It was obvious what he had done to her. It made me sick at the thought. She was only 19. My poor baby. People were crowding us and it was all getting too much.

Me: Get the fuck away! Can't you see what has happened!? Call the police, and an ambulance!!

Louis: The police have already been called. The ambulance is on it's way. Come on bro, everything is gonna be okay!

Me: No. 

I reached out to kiss her hand, but found it was covered with blood. I turned in over to reveal a large shard of glass impaled in her hand.

Tears escaped my eyes and were sctreaming down my face. What had that bastard done to her?

Suddenly the paramedics rushed in. They were checking her pulse. This all got too much. I walked over to Louis and cried into his shoulder. Zayn and Liam rished over to me and hugged me. Harry held back for a while before coming oer.

Harry: Niall..

Me: Leave me alone. I hate your girlfriend. She's a bitch. Look what she's done at Chlo!

Harry: I agree. That's why I dumped her.

He showed me the text on his phone and left it with me before walking over to Chlo and kissing her on the forehead. 

Me: Harry, you didn't have to do that for me..

Harry: I did. For you, for the boys, for Eleanor and Perrie and for Chlo.

_______________________________________

*Louiss P.O.V*

I was still at the hospital with Niall and Eleanor. Niall hadn't stopped crying all the way. Els eyes were red with the tears she had cried. It broke my heart to see them both this way. Eleanor was crying into my chest. She had got so close to Chlo in the past few weeks. They were unseperable.

Zayn and Perrie walking in. Perries mascara was smudged down her face. El ran over to her and they both cried together. 

Zayn walked over to me.

Zayn: Any news on what's happening? 

Me: She's in a coma. She got hit round the head. Niall hasn't stopped crying and neither has El. 

Niall: El? Perrie? Come here.

They walked over and began to whisper to them.

Eleanor: Be right back, we have to go the shops.

_

They walked in 10 minutes laster carrying a bunch of flowers and some clothes for Chlo. He hugged them both and they came and sat back down.

Suddenly the nurse walked in.

Nurse: It's getting late, three of you can stay with her, the ward closes in 5 minutes

Niall: Eleanor, Perrie, you stay with me.

Looks like we didn't get a choice.

We said our goodbyes and kissed Chlo on the head.

Me: Aye Niall, look after her yeah? She's like out little sister!!

And I hugged him

Me: Love you Niall, Perrie, Els

and we left.

_____________________________________________

*Eleanors P.O.V)

I had to stay with Chlo Niall and Perrie.

Niall was asleep holding on to her hand and me and Perrie were sat talking.

Me: He looks so fragile there. He looks like he's gonna break at any moment. Can't the nurse give him a chair? I feel so bad. I'm gonna kill whoever did it/

Perrie: He's tired, Don't move him or he'll start crying. 

She looked me in the eyes.

Perrie: I know this sounds stupid but I'm scared. I'm so scared of that Zoe. Look what happened to Chlo because of her. What if that happens to us?

Me: Pezz, she's gone. Harry dumped her. I have to tell you something. Because of her I cut as well. I never told Louis because I was scared.

Perrie: Elly! You should have told him! He'd only help you! Why were you scared? He wouldn't hurt you!!!

Me: I know but-

I was cut of by a gasp, Niall was awake and holding Chlos hand.

Niall: She squeezed my hand.. I think she's gonna be okay..