Chapter 4

It was the day before I went on tour with the boys. I still hadn't spoke to Harry. I don't want to admit it, but I'm so scared of Zoe.. Her and Harry were coming for tea tonight, how the hell was I suppose to get out of talking to Harry? 

Sunddenly Niall walked in. He smiled at me. I tried to smile back, but I couldn't, I was too scared for tonight. He noticed and came and sat down next to me. 

Niall: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I'm just tired

Niall: Are you sure?

I just nodded. I heard Harry walk in downstairs.

Harry: NIALL! CHLOOOO! WE'RE HEREEEEEE!

Niall gave me one last worried look and ran downstairs, I trailed after him.

We all greeted each other. Zoe gave me a filthy look, like I was an animal. She came close to me and whispered:

Zoe: Check your twitter tonight.

Her voice gave me shivers. I was so scared.

________________________________________________________________

After they had gone home, Niall helped me pack, we were ready to go on tour. I still couldn't believe that I was invited. Zoe wasn't allowed to come, since she'd only been Harrys girlfriend for a month. She was so jealous of me. Also, I finally got to meet Eleanor and Perrie, the girls that made my boys happy!

********************************************************************************

Sorry it's so short, when this is posted, I'm gonna write chapter 5, I think it is? Haha :)

PLEASE CAN Y'ALL SHARE THIS WTH YOUR FRIENDS, THANKS X