BeeboUrinalsForhead: OMG NO I HATE YOU RYAN. IM SO SORRY. I DID NOT WRITE THOSE MESSAGES.

BeeboUrinalsForhead: Ryan took my phone aaaaafgggghhggh. Such an idiot.

I burst out laughing at my friends' stupid behaviour then started to type a reply.

Tylerrr🌹: HAAHAHAHA.

Tylerrr🌹: Wouldn't be surprised though if you did have a milk kink ;)

I almost immediately got a reply.

BeeboUrinalsForhead: Fuck you.

Tylerrr🌹: Correction *fuck Ryan. If you fucked me that would probably count as cheating.

BeeboUrinalsForhead: Shut up.

I smiled then checked my message from mum.

Mum❤: Ty darling, I'm going to be at the Dun's house after school, so please come over to have a talk with us. xx

Tylerrr🌹: Alright, I'll be over soon.

I got up sighing. Why did I have to go visit that family, what if the devil's child just happened to be there.

I walked out my room and out the front door, towards the Dun house, then knocked on their door loudly. The door swung open and there stood Josh's sister, Ashley.

"Oh hey Tyler, if you're looking for your mum, she's in the living room chatting with my mum. It's just down the hall to your left." She said smiling.

"Okay thanks," I replied, walking towards the living room.

I made my way down the hall to the room and peeped my head around the corner. There seated on the sofa was my mum and Mrs. Dun drinking tea. I walked in but then noticed the purple haired boy standing there talking to his mum, clearly with a very annoyed expression displayed on his face.

"Mum please," Josh whined.

"No Josh , you don't know your way around this town yet, we've only been here for not even a week yet." Laura responded placing her tea down on the coffee table.

"But mum I-"

"No buts Josh."

"Please," Josh begged.

I just stood there awkwardly not knowing whether to say something.

"I already told you, No-" She stopped and looked up noticing me, " Oh hello Tyler."

Josh turned around to see me standing there in the doorway.

"Hi Laura, hi mum, and uh hi Josh." I smiled sheepishly, "What's going on here?"

"Well Josh here wants to go into town to get his hair re-dyed," Laura replied, "But since we've only been here a few days and he doesn't yet know his way around here, so I said no."

Josh just sighed running a hand through his faded purple hair.

"I got an idea," my mum Kelly said, "How about if Tyler took you out Josh."

My eyes widened in shock. No way was I going out with Josh. "But mum I-"

"That would be an amazing idea," Josh's mum cut in.

"And a great bonding experience for the pair," my mum added.

My mouth fell agape. I turned to face Josh who was just smirking.

"Yeah that sounds like fun," the purple haired boy said still smirking.

"Great, then it's all sorted," my mum said cheerily.

"Josh honey, give Tyler your number so you two can organize a time to go out tomorrow." Said Laura

We exchanged numbers and I started walking down the hall back out to my house ,but was pulled back by a strong tattooed arm and pinned against the wall.

"Wait-w-what, and Josh?! What you doing?!" I said annoyed and struggling to push him away and off from me.

"Mmm baby boy, stop trying. You have the strength of an ant." He whispered into my ear giving me shivers.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Joshua," I said managing to push him off me.

I started walking towards the door again to leave.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow kitten."

I turned back around to see Josh leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk playing at his lips.

"Bye Joshua," I huffed walking out the door and shutting it behind me. I couldn't help but think of the boy and smile slightly. God curse this devil's child.