|11|

11.

"Kate!"

Eunhye called as she approached her best friend. Throwing her arm around her, she mentioned;

"Are you free this weekend?"

"I should be...why?"

"Eunwoo, Euntae, Jun and I are going On A road trip, wanna tag?" Eunhye said with a creepy smile. Kate shook her head, looking away nervously.

"I won't be able to make it..sorry" Kate replied, sipping her mocha. Eunhye had a feeling she was going to decline and quickly she said;

"Its going to be fun..trust me. It's going to weird not having you there with me"

"You can always decline. Tell them something came up and that you can't go..easypeasy" an irritated Kate mentioned.

She would have loved to go...if Euntae wasn't there. She didn't like bad boys. Eunhye might be okay with having them close but she wasn't and she was always going to make it clear. Not all bad boys were like Jihoon and even though she had liked Jihoon, she never thought of dating him.

Because, he liked Eunhye.

Two, He was A Bad Boy.

"think about It Kate" Eunhye suggested.

"...I will but Eunhye, Why exactly are you getting so close to Eunwoo? You have to be really careful"

"He won't hurt me" Eunhye shrugged,sipping her Pineapple drink. It was her third sweet drink today and it wasn't even 2 in the afternoon.

"But he can hurt himself." Kate sat up with a serious look on her face. It was time to tell the truth.
"If he falls in love with you, we both know that's officially the end cause Just like Jihoon, you are going to reject him cause you don't love him right?"

Eunhye looked away. She didn't know how to answer that. Kate studied her Friend's face before finally reaching a conclusion.

"Oh sh*t you like him!" she exclaimed as Eunhye tried to hide her blush. She denied it by shaking her head.

"I don't-like him. He's a friend, I mean it"

"Yeah" Kate scoffed. "Just like you meant it when you said you'll only take one drink today.."

Eunhye bit her lip, staring down at her palms. "We both know why I can never fall in love..its too much of A risk. I can't like Anyone Kate. I'm not allowed to"

"You'll be fine" Kate assured her friend.

Eunhye knew that she wouldn't. That she can't.

Incoming Message:
[Cigarette Boy]

I thank God for sending an Angel like you into my life.
Without you, I'd still be lost.

Movie by 6? What do yhu think?

She smiled sending a quick reply. After replying, she locked her phone turning back to Kate.

"Eunwoo?" Kate asked as Eunhye nodded with A blush while Kate scoffed.

Okay, Maybe she liked him... Just a Bit.

---

Thanks for over 1K reads and over 100 votes.