chapter 1

No it cant happen again!! I cant do it, it must stop. I dont know how much longer I can stand it. AHHHHH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP *she says as shes holding her head crying*

When Rosa turns 16 she starts having visions you may think from the movies its all fun and painless to get visions. thats a lie at least for Rosa it is, its extremely painful and always about someone or something dyeing or getting extremely hurt and sometimes about extreme disasters. Not to mention the toll it tales on the body and the mind, since they started Rosa has been experiencing extreme depression and anxiety not to forget panic attacks. This is her story how shes getting through it, will she, or will she give up, I guess we will find out.

At school

Makayla, I just, I dont know how much longer I can hang on, they keep getting worse and nothing takes them away Ive tried everything thats legal I just dont know what to do, any ideas? Well for starters I can probably get my brother to get some other stuff that could help if ya want and have you tried meditating the voices out while its happening? Makayla said. Well idk but Ill try just about anything to get it away even jus for a few hours. I said. Well then lets go Ill tell the office ladies that you are feeling sick and Im taking you home and taking care of you, you just get out to my car. Makayla said. Ok see you out there.

Rosa walks out to the car when she gets there she starts to feel pain and wouldnt ya know it another vision was about to happen, she tried to hold in her scream since she was in the schools parking lot, but it was just to painful. She started screaming not little baby screams but full on deathly screams, and thats when Makayla showed up and got her in the car, and rushed out of there.

Rosa just breathe with me, in 123 out 1234, and again, and again. Now sleep for the ride ill wake you when we get there. Makayla said. Ok

Yea, Sam hello, I need you to get THE stuff she is having them again and its getting bad, Ill see you when we get there.

Time skip to when they arrive at Makaylas house

Hey Rosa come on you gotta get up and in the house, you can go back to sleep when we get inside ok. Makayla said. Ok *I get up and go inside the house to her room and go back to sleep.

Makaylas POV

Ok good your back already, you got the stuff? Yes, I have the ingrediencies to make the stopper, you sure we should give it to her you know how long it last, were still waiting for the power stopper to wear off? Sam said.

Yes, Im sure this one is just for the visions her power will still come in, the real question is, will this work I mean it worked when she was little but will it still, do you think it could hurt her instead of just getting rid of the visions? I dont know Kay, maybe we shouldnt give it to her maybe we should just give her something to make it stop for a couple hours the only problem is shes underage, unless we take her to Italy, but were not doing that, are we?

Yes we are, Thats a great idea!!!! Then if that doesnt work we can always try to go to the tribes of the natives to learn and see if theres is any we can make it better for her and if they have nothing then we can go to the monks and see if they know anything and if anything, we can meditate there way with the sacredly and see if that helps.

Back to Rosa POV

Morning. Whats going on? I said.

Well, Rosa how would you feel about going to Italy? And before you start flipping out on me for even suggesting such a thing its to help you with your visions so they can be temporarily stopped. So, what do you think? Makayla said.

I think your insane but ill try anything, so, when do we leave? I said.

Well I need to book our flights and we can use the money mom and dad left us when they. Died. Sam said.

Yea well I guess were going to Italy.