Chapter Seven: "I believe you."

I shifted on my heels a little.
"Killian, I-" I started but he cut me off.
"What? Think I'm crazy? Think Pan is crazy?" He wiped the tear that had formed in his eye with his good hand.
"No. You didn't let me finish," I said moving closer to him, "I believe you."
"You do?"
"Yes. It's just, everything is so all over the place right now, and I'm just trying to remember and-"
He put a gentle finger to my lips. "Shh," he cooed, "everything will work out. I promise."
He looked down to Pan, who was laying on the floor between us.
"Let's get him to deck. Then we'll get information out of him the right way." Killian smirked, and I nodded. Then we both hoisted Pan up so that I was carrying his feet, and Killian was carrying his shoulders.
********
We got him to the top deck and tied a thick rope over his torso, so that he couldn't move his arms or hands. We placed him against the ledge, and surrounded him, preparing to make him walk the plank if possible. Pan woke up eventually, surprised that he had been taken down so easily.
Pan laughed once, and we moved him farther down the plank.
"Speak, or we'll toss you into the ocean so the crocodiles can have you." I snarled at him. Somehow, I could tell Killian seemed to not have full confidence in my plan, but he didn't press me.
"You think I'm scared to walk the plank? This is my island. The crocodiles won't eat me." He laughed again, and I pushed him closer to the edge.
Somewhere in there, I could tell he was scared. He was right in the fact that he wasn't scared about the plank, but it seemed he was scared of something else. Or someone else.
"Speak." I spat.
He just pursed his lips together. I pushed him so that his toes were at the edge.
"I told you, everything you need to know, Hook can tell you." Pan smirked, and I was prepared to just push him into the water. However, Killian didn't have the same idea.
"Don't." He said, it was soft, and barely above a whisper.
"Why not? He isn't going to help us, so he should pay." I shook my head.
"Just don't. Trust me. It'll make things worse," Killian looked at me with sincere eyes, "just trust me."
"How can I trust anyone? And what are we going to do with him now?"
"Just get him off the plank."
"But-"
"Emma." He said sternly. It was a tone I recongnized, but one he hadn't used with me in a long time.
He took a deep breath in.
"That's an order." Killian said in the same tone.
Because it was an order, I grabbed Pan, and shoved him onto the deck.
Pan laughed.
"You having relationship troubles?" He laughed some more.
I shoved my boot to his mouth.
"Shut the hell up, before I slit your throat." I threatened.
I took the boot off his mouth, and he spoke anyway.
"Did I forget to mention I'm immortal? On this island at least."
Immortal? Pan is immortal, and know one told me.
"Killian!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me Pan was immortal? It was your idea to have him walk the plank!"
"I-I.. I will explain later..."

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short! I know I haven't updated in a REALLY long time. I apologize!
Summer was really busy. But I'm back now! I don't know if I will be continuing this story, because I have a few others in mind. Make sure to check them out when I publish them!