Chapter 2 1/2

JOHNNYS POV

As my 13 year old little sister collapsed to the ground I , picked her up frantically ran to Ponyboys front door . " Guys help !" I screamed as I ran up the steps . Violet weighted LITTLE to nothing , even for me to carry her. And I'm pretty scrawny for a 16 year old ." Johnny what happened !" Soda asked in shock of what happened to Violet . "Our Mom beat her on the head a couple times real hard last night and this morning she just passed out . " my voice got all choked up .The rest of the gang jumped off the couch and crowded around her." Her Johnny I'll take'er ." Soda said as I gingerly placed my little sister in Sodas arms ." Man , Johnny does she ever eat anything she weighs what 45 pounds , she's 14 for god's sake . " Soda seemed even more concerned by her weight than her head . " here let's put her on the couch . " Soda said as the gang cleared away from my sister . She's never just blacked out like that before , so I was really scared for her . " Soda go get the first aid ." Darry said as Soda left the room to find it . Darry knelt down next to her and I did the same . Pony then came from the kitchen and brought Darry a cold wet towel . Darry seemed confused as he checked Violets head . " What .. what is it . " I asked frantically ."Johnny ?!" Violet said frantically scared ,waking up ." yeah Vi I'm right here " I tried to stay calm and convert her. " where am I ? Why am I spinning ?!" She said louder on the verge of tears . Her eyes were closed tightly .She struggled and squirmed on the couch ." Shh ,Violet you're at the Curtis house " I grabbed her hand to show her I was really there . And she stopped squirming a bit . Soda came back with the first aid . Then Darry gave me a scared look and Dally came up behind her on the other side of the couch .