Secret Mission ( Bonus part)

Thank you all for liking this story... Thanks for all your love support...

No time to proof read...
Forgive me for mistakes, if any...

Now to the bonus part of the story:

The new morning begins slowly by the sun rays shining brightly... The camera focuses on the two love birds Abhi and pragya cuddling too close covered with duvets...

Pragya slowly opens her eyes and she cant control her blush... Her whole body is tightly wrapped by abhi... Nothing is between them...

Pragya slowly shooks abhi...

Pragya: Ab... Abhi... Leave me... I've to freshen up and prepare breakfast for us...

Abhi tightens the grip and pulls pragya closer making his hot breath to tickle her cold skin... His lips gets closer near her lips and removes the space between them...

After sometime,

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 Naughty Abhi... You are too bad...

Abhi: whaat... Naughty... I've become like this because of you only... But I will say darling, you look too hot and s**y in this dress... Aww... Too good you know... I can sit a whole day and watch you in this dress without blinking my eyes too...

Just then pragya remembers she is not at all wearing anything and blushes too hard seeing her like that...

Pragya: Naughty Abhishek... 😊😊😊😊.... Leave me.... please...

Abhi: nah... Nah... Not before what I've started...

Pragya: what??? No... no.. no... Some other time...

Abhi: yes... Yes... Yes...

Pragya could not resist abhi as she is longing to be touched by him and the room is filled with lots of moans and groans with lots of  love over flowing and making them together again...

Abhigya huffs after their love making and cuddles closer to each other...

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: I love you so much... I did not expect that you will love me so much... You have given you to completely to me and you have done all wifely duties to me.... What's in me that attracts you so much???

Pragya: It's my love on you... I always dreamed to be your wife... God has fulfilled my wish and made me yours...

Abhi: Really!!!!! Fuggy darling... Let's get married... Today or tommorrow... I cant wait anymore...

I don't want to spoil your name and dignity... In all means you are my wife... But I want it do it ritually with the blessings from god and my family...

Pragya: abhi... Will your family accept me??? What about nikitha's family???

Abhi: All will love you fuggy... Dont worry... All will be happy if they knows nikitha has come alive in your form...

Pragya: Thank you so much for making me happy abhi.. but shall we get married after 2 months???? Please dont mistake me...

Abhi: whaattt??? Why??? I cant wait... See how am i addicted to you... You have to be with me and you cant just move away from me...

Pragya: relax abhi.. 💏💏💏💏.... Dont panic okay... I wont go anywhere... I will stay here only and i will sleep cuddling you... And dont worry... No restrictions between us... Happy???

Abhi: very much... But one doubt... Why you want to delay d wedding???

Pragya: that..  Abhi ... you are sick now and you are not fully recovered too... And one more thing... Iv been assigned a secret mission...it will take 2 months to complete... So we will do it after that...