A different scenario....

This is your crazy / mahii coming up with a completely different concept... Its also a love storyz but its going to be a love story between two cops who are poles apart....

Its gonna be a short story with just 3 shots and an epilogue if you guys wish... Expecting your support in this story too...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Starring:

Abhishekh Prem Mehra:

The City commissioner of Police famous for his terrific encounters

The City commissioner of Police famous for his terrific encounters... He is very strict.... He is adored for his passion towards his work....

He is very arrogant and rude... He is a terror to criminals... His subordinates will obey him without uttering a word...

He is married... The only person to whom the great abhishekh mehra surrenders... She is his life.... He loves her so much ...

He has a dark past and does not want to keep any personal relationship with anyone other than professional relationships....

Nikhitha Abhishek Mehra :

Abhi's sweet , lovely, innocent wife

Abhi's sweet , lovely, innocent wife... She is a very calm girl loves her husband abhi unconditionally.....

She is abhi's chashmoo or nikku... They are in love from childhood and they married with their parents blessings...

She always fears about abhi's profession but wont tell anything to him as he adores his job d most....

Pragya Arora:

The most stylish, young, fearless cop

The most stylish, young, fearless cop... She is an encounter specialist famous for her head shots..

She is an ips officer but she is a very chirpy, bubbly girl and makes the environment very friendly and colourful....

She respects and idolises her role model abhishekh mehra who is an inspiration for her to become a police officer... She has a secret crush on him...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Presenting to you my new story...

"Trapped In Her Encounter"

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Prologue:

" Chashmoo... Dont leave me please... I will hear you whatever you say"

"Abhi... Dont lose hope... You will fall in love again... "

" Is my eyes are hallucinating???? How is it possible???"

"Stay away from me... I can't lose you again... 😭😭😭😭😭"

" I will kill you... I won't spare you... You destroyed my life.... You killed my soul"

" It's not a sin to love... It's a feeling... Don't suppress your feelings..."

" I know he is married.... But I love him..."

"Abhishek... Come soon na... I've a good news to share..."

"Chashmoo darling... You made me happy .. I'm gonna be a father...."

" Love... Never and ever.... Get lost...."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

How it is guys????

Abhi with two different versions  fuggy....

One is his loving wife chasmoo or nikku... One is his co-worker pragya or fuggy.... Two identitical faces, but completely different in characters....

Will Abhi cheat his nikku and fall for Pragya??..

What is Abhi's dark past??.

Will Pragya make Abhi to fall for her knowing that he is already married????

Will Nikku leave Abhi, knowing that he loves pragya????

What about abhi n nikku's child???

What's going on their lives???

To know more stay tuned....

Did you all like the concept???

Shall I continue this story????

Expecting your support in this story too....

Do cast your votes....

Pen down your valuable comments, wishes , criticisms or suggestions...

I'm waiting....

Stay happy....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz.....

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜