Chapter 13

Octavia's POV:

After everything that happened just a few minutes ago had me in shock. So after telling Bellamy what Huk op ai ai houmon bakon mean I walked right back to my and Raven's room. As I walked inside I saw her playing with Tavia who was now wide awake. When Raven's eyes met mine she saw that I wasn't okay at all. I sat down on the edge of my bed and turned my attention toward Tavia who looked all happy and healthy.

-Bellamy's princess is gone and apparently she was or is married to the commander. But she was forced to marry him. She didn't want that. I told Raven. I didn't want to say Clarke's name infront of Tavia that's why I referred to her as Bellamy's princess. After all, she has been his princess all this time even when five years that she wasn't here.

-How's Bellamy dealing with that information? Raven asked me.

-He's in shock, barely breathing. I said. I was in shock to now when I learned another thing about Clarke's past.

-But what do you mean when you say that she is gone? Raven asked.

-Well, her first plan didn't work so she thought that she could improvice. Which didn't work at all. She made a deal. I wouldn't be harmed if she went with them. I said and a tear fell down my face.

-Why are you crying? Tavia asked me.

-It's nothing. I just have a thing in my eyes. I said and tried to laugh. Luckily she bought it. She turned around and kept playing with her imaginary friends. She is really lucky. She doesn't understand what is going on in this world so she doesn't have to worry about anything.

Clarke's POV:

As I was riding through the woods I could hear Kai and his warriors behind me. I kept going until I found a clear spot and got of my horse ready to fight. I knew how to do this. But it would end with blood on my hands. But I was willing to take that risk. I had two guns with me. I knew that they wouldn't attack me because of two reasons. 1 Kai didn't want anyone to harm me because he wants me alive and healthy. 2 They were idiots because they think that I don't have a chance against them even if they are bigger and stronger than me.

As I saw them I took out my two guns and as fast as I saw them I shot his five guards so that it was just me and Kai left.

-You took my life away from me five years ago. You made the two first years a living hell. You forced me to marry you. You raped me. And you didn't even help me with my daughter. I had to do everything on my own. The first six months of my pregnacy you treated me like dirt. You made me miserable. I hate you for everything. But two good things came out of it. You made me stronger and more independent. And you gave me a beautiful daughter. But she will never ever get to know you. You aren't her father. You never were and you never will. I screamed at him while tears streamed down my face.

Right in this moment I felt weak and lonely. Yet I felt strong. It was a mix of many different feelings that I didn't knew I had. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger on the gun. And right before he fell down on the ground I heared him saying. "This isn't over". And I knew that he was right.

I sat on the ground beside the horse that I had with me. Twenty minutes or so past. I realized that I had to get back now. I weren't going to let them worry about me. And when I say them I mean Bellamy and Octavia. I sat up on my horse and lightly I push the sides of the horse so we trotted away on our way back home to camp Arkadia. It was already past morning now and everyone were probably awake. They most be awake. My mother is probably freaking out right now and going a little crazy.

As we were getting closer to the camp I heared movements so I stopped immediately. I listened to them talking and I remember those voices. It was Miller and Monty along with other hunters from our camp. Once again I pushed lightly on the horses side and we started to walk toward them. Of course they didn't know that it was me so they pointed their weapons toward me. I let go of the horses reins and put upmy hands in the air. When they saw that it was me I grabbed the reins again. I saw their expressions starts to relax.

-We thought that you might were - Miller started but I cut him of.

-Those men against me? That were no match. They are all dead. I said and tried to look strong but I could tell that Monty didn't bought it.

-You better get back Clarke. They are worried like hell. And when I am saying them, you know who I am talking about. Monty said.

-Does the rest of the camp know about what Octavia said before to Bellamy? I asked Miller. I knew that she told him about me getting forced to marry commander Kai.

-No, just Bellamy, Octavia and I. I heared Octavia mention it to Bellamy and he is in shock right now. You might want to talk to him. I am not sure about this but Raven might know to about it. Miller said. The hunters that was with Miller looked confused since they don't know what we are talking about.

-Thank you Miller. Be safe guys. I said and trotted away on the horse back to camp. Things were almost going back to normal. Just almost.

Raven's POV:

I was in the mechanic station and Tavia was with me since Bellamy was under no circumstances of taking care of her right now. And Octavia were out helping people with something that I don't remember.

-When are mama coming back? Tavia asked me. We had tried so hard to never get on this topic. And if we did we always had to tell her the same lie. But something tells me that she doesn't going to buy it for much longer. She is pretty smart. She got Clarke's DNA in her after all.

-I don't really know. But I promise you that she will be back really soon. Maybe in a day or two. I said. I really hoped that I was right about this. I let go of my things that I was working on and I walked over to Tavia. I knew that we had been told by Clarke not to go outside today but since they left I realized that there were no problems and nothing to worry about at all.

-Hey kiddo, do you want to take a break and go outside and play? I asked her and her face light up and she gave me a big smile while saying "Yes". I took her small and in mine and I opened the door to the mechanic station so that we could walk outside.

-Don't run away to far Tavia! I told her and she nodded and laughed. And she did the opposite what I told her to do. She kept running to the other side of the camp. I needed to chase after her which she just thought was fun until she ran into someone. She looked up and got scared. She had ran into Murphy. I ran up to her and grabbed her.

-I told you not to ran away to far. I said and gave her a weak smile.

-Sorry. She said. I lifted her up in my arms and walked away without saying anything to Murphy.