Shyam:" no khushi ji you can't. i know you also like me you are just saying it because of anjali, but don't worry i'll leave her and then we'll stay together."

khushi(stunned with his audacity): "chi!!! i really regret the day i met you, i made you my friend. you are so disgusting. anjali ji treats you like a god. she loves you like anything and here you are thinking to leave her. chi....."

Shyam grabed her wrist tightly: "but I don't love her, I married her because she's ASR's sister. I married her for her wealth, but with you, i have fallen with khushi ji. and now I want to live my life with love."

khushi: "and I'll like to die, instead of living with you."

Shyam: "why do you hate me so much khushi ji? Please give me a chance."

Khushi:" you are hurting me."
She said trying to free her wrist from his hold...

Arnav excusing himself from his clients move towards poolside to meet khushi when he heared some noises and got confused that whose it can be.

Khushi: "dekhiye hume ****iye, warna hum Arnav ji ko apke bare me sab bata denge."

Shyam (laughing): "and you think he'll believe you?"

Khushi stood numb hearing this, she didn't think about it. "Will Arnav ji believe me?"

Shyam continued; "khushi ji saale sahab will never believe you, do you forgot what he thinks about you a low class girl who can do anything to get into the pants of rich men. If youtry to do something like that then your jiji's marriage will be in danger."

All the time khushi stood numbly taking his words, but suddenly she remembers Arnav's behaviour towards her these days; his yesterday words and kiss they shared and no!

Her decision is made she'll tell him then it's up to him what he decides.

Making her decision she again tries to free herself as her wrist is hurt when her bangles broke with the pressure of his hold.

Khushi: "****iye hame ! hamne kaha ****iye hame.......... "

She somewhere inside wished for Arnav to come and she called him inwardly....

When Arnav tried to hear the voices clearly he feels restless like khushi is calling him suddenly hears someone saying "****iye hame" again and again he knew this voice. He knew its Khushi, his Khushi.

But what happened to her? why she is crying?

Before he can think more he was taking fast steps towards voice and shouts

"KHUSHI......"

Hearing Arnav's voice both get startled, pushing Khushi away shyam ran from there, and khushi falls in Arnav's arms who had just entered he holds khushi securely in his arms and looks at the man who ran away in dark.

Khushi knew in whose arm she is and knowing that she is safe now she clunged herself to him and cried bitterly.

Arnav was getting scared to see her crying like that and as well thinking that who was that man. He made khushi to come out of the hug which she did reluctantly.

Arnav holds her wrist and asked: "khushi what happened why are you crying and who was that man??"

but khushi started crying more bitterly Arnav holds her carefully and wrapped herself in his arms lovingly, he caresses her back and again asks softly who was that khushi.

Khushi who was lost in the safe cocoon of Arnav's arms and told him "My fiance."

Arnav froze he curse himself how can he forgot that Khushi is engaged how can he forgot when khushi had told about her engagement. He got scared to lose her

"No! khushi is mine and I'll not let her go." he thinks about how khushi was crying with him. "Did he? did he try to do something wrong with her? "

This thought made his fist clench and he realised some wetness in his palm, looking at it he gets shocked blood?

He hastily jerks khushi and checks her when his eyes met with her injured palm and this made his blood boiled for that **** But right now khushi is important. he made khushi sit in recliner and moves towards his room and gets back with the first-aid kit to tend her wrist.

When he was tending her wound he looks towards Khushi's face and the pain was written on her face which made his heart bleed.

But now its time to clear some things..........

To be continued......

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi