Khushi(shocked): "What??"

La: "yeah! and I am his friend before anything. I know she's absolutely right for him. So I want him to confess his love to her."

khushi: "Who is she?"

La: we all know her and I think you do too

Khushi: Lavanya ji-(cuts off by lavanya)

La: "lets go khushi its time for the engagement." both khushi and lavanya come downstairs and stands beside each other side.

Anjali and Arnav were already there with Akash. Arnav looks at khushi's face and he knew that now she knows the truth. he's not getting engaged. Khushi looks towards him and he can see so many questions in her eyes which he wants to answer himself but waiting for right time.

Khushi avert her eyes from him and met with Shyam who was already looking at her lustily and flinched with disgust.

Arnav noticed the change in her expressions and look towards where she had looked moments ago, but found nothing except Shyam talking with some person. So he avoids it unaware that his sweet jija ji is the reason of Khushi's disgust.

Payal and Akash excahanged the rings blushing and took blessings from the elders. Khushi and Arnav also huged their siblings.

After the ceremony dance programme started.
First lavanya dances on bole chudiyan, then khushi dances on nagada sang dhol(ramleela) and Arnav got lost in her. Khushi felt his gaze on her but didn't look towards him.

Then both Lavanya and khushi dances on ghagra(yjhd)

Lavanya looks at Arnav to see him lost in Khushi. She got tears in her eyes but controlled herself and smiled.

When khushi twirled her eyes met Arnav and the look in his eyes made her blush unknowingly. Lavanya smiled.

After the dance Khushi moved towards the poolside seeing everyone busy and finally let tears flow from her eyes, which she was trying hard to hide in the hall, but two other people had noticed her moving from there and that is Arnav and Shyam.

Before Arnav can go behind her, his business associate stops him midway. Shyam followed khushi.

khushi was crying thinking about Lavanya's words, when she heard "Khushi ji". She knew who is it and curse herself to come here alone.

Chapter-25

Khushi tried to move from there but Shyam stoped her.

Shyam: "Khushi ji! Why you always avoid me? I love you khushi ji..."

khushi(frustrated): "and I hate you.. you disgusts me. Did you hear that??"