Chapter 1

* listen to this when you reed this is what I listened to too write this story *

" Violet !...Violet! " I woke up on the floor In my sleeping bag hearing my brother whisper yelling in my ear while violently shaking me . " Johnny what are you doing it's like 3:00 in the morning !" I .whisper yelled back . I jumped when I heard a glass beer bottle break against the door that had a chair underneath the bob so our Dad wouldn't open it . I sat up sadly " ohhh .." I sighed . Our Dads drunk again. " Come on " Johnny said sadly but hurried as he took my hand and grabbed both our jean jackets . Our bedroom was on the top floor off our house , so we had to jump out the window . He jumped out the window and put his jacket on still holding mine . Then just like always I jumped out the window and he caught me wi no strain , bridal style . He through me my jean jacket ,and I put it on as we began to run out of our backyard and over to the sidewalk .When I was immediately stopped but my Mother beating me on the head with a broom ." Oww!" I cried out as Johnny took the next beat on the head for me and took my hands up off the ground and dragged me to the lot . He then set my down a tire and he knelt down in front of me . I was crying , while my lip quivered ." Vi ..Vi .. you alright she got you on the head a couple times real good ." Johnny said concerned as he lightly pressed on the right side of my head where I knew I was already bruising." Aw Vi you're bleeding ." He said as his voice broke . As I put my hands in my lap . He took a bandana from his back pocket and pressed it against my head . I couldn't feel it . I was almost immune to pain. My long black hair fell in my face and Johnny gingerly put it behind my ear . I slowly stopped crying and Johnny put the bloody bandana down and sat next to me on the tier . " you alright " he said knowing what was wrong but still asking anyway ." Sure ." I said blankly .he brought my closer to his chin and we hugged with his chin on my head .and we fell asleep on the tire leaning on a tree . We didn't have to talk to know what was wrong we could both just tell . My brother always knew how to help me . I was just so tired of our parents I we just wanted them to love us. Give us some attention other that beating us .

**********

When I woke up the Sun was almost in the middle of the sky . Johnny was still sleeping . So I shook him awake . " What time is it ?" He asked groggily . " I'd say around 11 " I replied staring up at the sky . " Come on let's get you to the Curtiss house so we can fix up your head . He got up and gave me his hand , then pulled me up of the ground. The walk was eerie. There was no one on the street no cars either . And it was the first Friday of summer. " It's like a ghost town today ." Johnny chuckled a LITTLE bit scared of why . I smiled and then quickly looked behind me to make sure no one was following us . He noticed my fear and starting walking closer to me . I held his arm and started to drag my feet against the side walk . When we finally reached the Curtis house it was silent . I started to get a LITTLE dizzy and I had to hold myself up a little bit on Johnny so I wouldn't pass out and fall flat on my face . " Vi you okay ?" Johnny said gaining more fear in his face the more he looked at me . I shook my head signaling no , shutting my eyes trying to stop the world from spinning. Then I fell to my knees with both my arms holding onto Johnny's arm trying to keep myself from Falling ." Violet !" he screamed a little louder than he intended . Then he picked me up and carried me to the Curtis door step . " Guys help!!" He said as he choked on words .

Soda opened the door " Johnny what happened .!" He said as I heard footsteps crowd around me .

AUTHORS NOTE : so i had major writers block on my other main story "Too many secrets not enough ttime " about Dallys littel sister ,and Steves littel sister.  (please read ive worked so hard on it ). So it was lke 3 am and i began this short littel fanfic .  I needed to write so here ya go . ( its going to get alot more cringy ). : p