Ch.16- The Night Before

Emily's POV

"You ready?" Alison asked as she walked up to me and adjusted my button up shirt. She leaned in to kiss me and when she pulled away, she rolled her eyes knowing exactly what I was thinking.

That's when I replied, "Ready for a woman who isn't you to strip and dance all over me? Not a chance."

Alison giggled. "Its tradition."

I shrugged. "Well I'm not into it."

"I want you to have fun", She pouted.

"And please explain to me why you aren't having this so called fun?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

She shrugged. "Because I'm pregnant."

"So not an excuse", I laughed but I really meant it. "If you don't have a bachelorette party then I'm not going to mine. There's no point."

"You know they'll just drag you out of here anyway right?" Alison asked and I turned to see Hanna, Aria and Toby, yes Toby waiting for me by the front door.

"Come on Em, it'll be fun. Just a little bit of drinking, some hot women but you don't have to touch them. Just have fun with your eyes", Hanna said wiggling her eyebrows.

I turned to Ali. "That's cheating isn't it?"

She laughed. "No baby it's not cheating."

I frowned. "The whole night I'm just going to be thinking about you. You know that right?"

"As long as you're enjoying yourself with our friends then I'm fine with that", She said.

I nodded but then asked, "Why is Toby here again? No offense."

"None taken. Spence is at home with TJ so she wanted me to fill in for her", The officer informed and I sighed quietly. "This is going to be so weird."

"Just think of me as one of the girls", Toby shrugged and I tried to stifle my laughter as I studied his face. "Definitely not that hard. You're pretty enough."

"Have fun", Alison said as she pushed me over to the trio. I quickly turned to face her. "No, no wait."

"Here we go", Hanna groaned.

I rolled my eyes at her before addressing my fiancé. "I don't want you here alone. How about we drive you to Spencer's. That way you'll both have company."

"I actually prefer that", Toby agreed.

Alison nodded. "Just let me grab my stuff."

We watched as she walked up the stairs and Aria cooed. "Her walks are getting slower."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "So?"

"Baby weight is dragging her down. It's cute", The shortest of us all said and I smiled at the fact. "I never noticed."

"Hey", Hanna called and I looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Try to have fun tonight please."

"It's gonna be hard. I'm not use to this."

"Think of it like this", The blonde said. "You're going to be tied down for the rest of your life to one woman and one woman only. She's the only woman you can touch, kiss, or even think about."

I looked up in thought but didn't find anything wrong with that. "I don't know about you but that sounds pretty awesome to me."

"Knowing how much you love women, you probably won't think so in a few years", Aria mentioned and I was taken aback that she was actually agreeing with Hanna.