ch2. being broken up

Saja's pov

It's been 3 weeks since me and Derek have been broken up and let me tell you, it sucks because I miss him so much. I miss being able to hold him and kiss him.

Derek's pov.

Man, I really fucked up.
I lost the love of my life because my stupid ass was thinking with my dick and not my head. Now I gotta fix this shit.

*text between the 2*

D- Baby, Saja. Listen I'm so sorry it's been 3 weeks and I can't take it anymore. I love you so much. I know it's you and she, she was just a groupie and a big mistake of my life.

S- why wasn't I good enough for you? I did everything for you. I loved you with everything I had. You were my everything. But you had to go and ruin with some whore. I'm in pain and you put me here, the one who was supposed to love me more than anything. How could you do this to me.

D- I'm very sorry, please believe me it won't happen again. I swear. I want you and only you. Please just let me come over and explain!

S- fine you got 2 minutes to get here and to explain.
*************************************************
Saja's pov.

After I told Derek he could come and explain, I heard the door so I got out of bed, not caring that I look like a troll. Here we goo..

I open the soon to see Derek looking extra daddish..

"Baby, I never meant to hurt you. I know I fucked up in many ways but God damn, I can't live without you. Without you I'm scared to move I'm scared to breathe. You're my world. Yeah it's pussy but I want you and only you, I want to marry you, I want you to mother my children. I want a future with you. I want it all with you I really love you so much" I saw him break down in my arms

Derek's pov.

I completely broke down. I'm scared to see what she's gonna say.

"Derek James Luh, stop crying. I love you with all my heart. Even though you fucked up, I take you back, you're my everything kid and without you I don't know what I'd do or who I'd be. You're my baby.
You don't know how scared I was of losing you completely.

******************************
Cliffhanger
I'll make a part 2 to this in a little bit but I just wanted to start this. Much love❤