Nagisa reached Karasuma and leaped boosting himself up higher using Karasuma's outstretched hands. My breath got caught in my throat as Nagisa flew through the air somersaulting in mid-air before ending in a pencil jump into the water.

It was a long moment before Nagisa resurfaced amidst the crowd of students patting his head and congratulating him. He simply smiled bashfully thanking them. He caught a glimpse of me sitting by the edge and swam over to me cutting through the water like butter. Nagisa never seemed to cease amazing me.

Nagisa clambered up onto the edge next to me.

Ok Nagisa was a boy definitely a boy, it wasn't possible for a girl to be that flat chested or wear that kind of a swimsuit and not that I was looking but there was a bulge and... Nevertheless it didn't exactly surprise me but I admit there was a strange feeling that I couldn't really figure out.

"What was that" I managed to choke out.

He laughed shyly "It's this punishment for whoever is last into the pool, they have to jump from Karasuma-sensei's hands into the pool from a certain distance. Sometimes people don't exactly make it but Koro-sensei is usually there to catch them" he explained.

I shook my head in disbelief before I saw Nagisa's jovial smile fade into a frown "what happened?" He asked softly tracing his finger gently along the scratch on my chest.

Tingles were sent all around body across my skin a sharp intake of breath and I felt my face heat up. I bit my lip sharply before answering "just some branches on the way here"

He nodded in understanding and removed his finger as if he was just realising what he was doing. I felt like there was something absent and I instantly felt colder. I shook my head and slipped into the pool dragging Nagisa with me eager to forget that weird feeling.

We both resurfaced spluttering water everywhere. "What the hell, was that" Nagisa yelled causing everybody to turn towards us.

"Wow you got Nagisa to swear you must have done something really bad" a girls voice sounded in my ear, the voice of Nakamura if I wasn't mistaken.

"Are you alright?" I asked Nagisa cautiously hoping that I hadn't hurt or offended him, my only friend in this godforsaken class.?'

"Yeah I'm fine" he yelled back and upon noticing my confused expression asked "why is everyone staring at me" shouting.

A flash of red appeared behind Nagisa. "Nagi-kun I think you have water in your ears" he explained to the bluenette who nodded in understanding and started shaking his head from side to side as if he was saying no vigorously.

There was a laugh from the students but Akabane only smirked slightly as though he found the short boys antics endearing, he placed his hands on either side of Nagisa's head and tilted it from side to side. Nagisa quickly caught on and started furiously shaking his head until his ear finally popped. When he did he shivered and let out a shocked "ah".

A tinge of red appeared on Akabane's face. Was it because of Nagisa's almost lewd sound?

It hadn't seemed to have much of an effect on anybody else, unless,did Akabane perhaps have a crush on Nagisa. Startled a knowing smile crept across my face which unfortunately Akabane caught and glared at me as though he was daring me to say something.

I merely smirked and held my hands up in mock surrender. Thankfully nobody seemed to have seen our exchange.

I was startled to see cyan eyes straight in front of me. I was so shocked that when he playfully punched me I fell back into the water.

When I finally managed to stand up my hair was plastered to my head and I was dripping wet.

"Sorry Asano-san I really didn't mean to push you that hard" Nagisa apologised his hands frozen in mid-air.

" It's fine, I only slipped it's not like you could do much damage, right" I replied elbowing him playfully.

"Urfufufu" a gleeful voice made its way to my ears. It's seemed to be Koro-sensei. "What is with his ungodly laugh?" I mock whispered to Nagisa.

He smirked "I know he used to be called the god of death he should live up to those standards" Nagisa teasingly said back.

"Nagisa-san I have something important to tell you" I told him.

"What is it Asano-san?" The blue haired boy asked curiously blue eyes wide.

"Well..." I started before splashing him in the face with water.

He tried to splash me back but I dodged and it landed on Nakamura who in her outrage splashed Okajima who splashed Terasaka and so on until everybody was splashing each other.

I won't deny that I got splashed quite a few times but it didn't seem personal, for once.

Yay water fight. I know that making Nagisa show off like that was rude of me but I couldn't help it my little baby deserves the best. So Asano has caught onto Karma's crush on Nagisa, if he has one that is.

Howtobeafangirl101
XOXO