"Oh spare me the horror!" he said dramatically.

"And Disney messed everything up."

"Hey, don't you dare. I love Disney."

"We all do, Danny." You laughed.

As you work on arranging the books, your mind wanders off to Harry again. You wonder what kind of fairy tale would work for you and him. The thought of him never fails to bring a smile to your face.

"What are you smiling about?" Danny asked.

"Nothing." Harry.

"Okay. . . So listen, I would like to buy you dinner tonight, would you like that?"

"Like a date?"

"Yes, but if you don't like the word 'date' then we can just call it 'me-buying-you-dinner'."

Your nose scrunch and your eyes wrinkled, "I don't know Danny –"

"No, like just a dinner, as a friend. To repay you for helping me doing this."

"Danny, I must help you with this. I work here," you laughed.

"Okay, what about like a dinner, to repay you for being my friend?"

"Wally is your friend too."

"Come on, sunshine." His eyes rolled to the back in frustration.

"Alright, alright! I'll think about it."

The bell attached to the door frame rang, you and Danny's head turned to look at the door. "Sweetheart!" It's Mrs Walter.

"Hi, honey!" Wally said, quickly getting out from behind the counter.

"Where are those two lovelies?"

"In here, Lizzy!" you yelled, smiling as the old lady walked her way to you.

She was as beautiful as ever, for her age of course, a real damsel. Wally showed you one of her picture from the good old days before, she was like model kind of pretty, with long legs and smooth hair, curves on all the right places.

"On our wedding day, I could feel the God whispering in my ears saying 'you're the luckiest man on earth'. I still am right now," Wally said.

"Oh darling, here are some cookies for you. I bought it at the café on the other side of town."

"Style-ish café?" You regretted asking the question as soon as it came out.

"No, no. Anita's bakery." Lizzy handed you the cookies and headed back to the front.

When you were done with arranging all the books in alphabetical order and cleaning literally every single spot in that place, you sat down and got to your book of Cinderella. Wally and Lizzy went out to grab lunch, leaving you and Danny alone in the bookshop.

"We could buy you lunch," Lizzy offered.

"Oh no worries, Lizzy, I'm not hungry. And if I do get hungry, Danny can buy me lunch from Marie's." Danny looked at you with his eyebrows pulled into a frown.

"I am under no obligation to buy you lunch," Danny said.

"Yes, yes you are."

Danny has been pacing around the place going from bookshelves to bookshelves for 30 minutes. "There isn't a perfect book!" he'd yell every few minutes.

"This whole place is perfect, shut up, Danny," you'd laugh.

He finally gave up and sat down across you, his bottom lip pushed out a little to form a pout, "there's no killing and shooting in any of these books. Not even dragons and elves."