August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

" Honestly I seen the shit coming. I just didn't think it would be like this. " she sighed rubbing my back.

" What am I gone do Lauren? " I asked.

" Whatever your heart tells you to do. I can't tell you what to do cause I don't know what you should do. " she said.

" I am such a horrible person. " I groaned.

" Yeah you are. " Lauren said.

I gave her an evil glare and she just looked at me. " I was only agreeing to what you said. " she shrugged.

'' Wel I guess there is no reason for me to dwell on it. '' I sighed.

'' How about me, you, and Aaliyah all go out for breakfast. '' she smiled

'' Sure. Let me go get ready. '' I said.

She just looked at me. '' Well get up and get ready. '' she said. ''

'' You see I would but I'm naked up under these covers. '' I said.

'' Oh god. Just hurry up and make sure you do something to that hair. '' she said.

I chuckled and then got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror only to see the biggest hickey I've ever had on my neck. '' Oh and by the way you got a huge hickey on yo neck. '' Lauren called.

I just stared in tne mirror looking at this hickey. King is supposed to come back tomorrow night. What am I gone do? Just then my phone started ringing. I picked it up without looking at the Caller I.D.

'' Hello. '' I answered.

'' Hey baby. '' King said.

'' Hey King. '' I said.

'' Mm. What's wrong with you baby? I thought you'd be happy to hear my voice since you dodged my calls this morning and last night. '' he said.

'' You called last night? '' I asked.

'' Sure did. Texted you too. '' he said.

'' Oh baby I'm sorry. I was busy last night. '' I said.

'' Doing what? ' He asked.

'' You know baby... '' I stammered.

'' No I don't know. Keira is there something you ain't telling me? '' he asked.

'' No. Baby everything is okay. I promise. Look I gotta go. Me, Lauren, and Aaliyah are going out for lunch. I'll talk to you when I'm alone. " I said.

" Alright. Well I Love You. " he sighed.

" I Love You Too King. " I said before hanging up.

I let out a deep breath and put my head down in shame. Just then my phone rung again. I picked it up an it was August.

" Wassup ma? " he said.

" Hey. " I said.

" So I was wondering if we could talk about last night later on? " he asked.

" Sure. After me, Lauren, and Aaliyah get back from lunch. Does 6 sound alright? " I said running water for my shower.

" Yeah that's cool. I was thinking we could go to the park and talk. I want to see Aaliyah and Aria does too. " he said.