kuro x reader

For Fannisaotaku23
Sorry if it ends up bad.....
______________________________________

      (Y/n) lived a normal life, with normal friends, well, almost normal friends. She had a friend named Miharu who had a cat, or a vampire cat named Kuro, who can turn human and (y/n) has fallen for this handsome, blue-haired vampire cat. She just doesn't have the guts to tell him. Until today.
         "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?" She was laying on the floor after tripping down the stairs, in a daze as Miharu and Kuro lean over her. "(Y/n) hello??? Can you hear me?" She couldn't move, she was paralyzed with shock, and she hurt to much to even attempt to move.
          "What a pain.... I'll call an ambulance...." Kuro sighed and pulled out a cell phone diling 911. Miharu helps (y/n) calm down as she starts to cry.
          "I.....i.....i fell..... my.....head......hurts......" what I she saying of course it does, "k.....kuro..... i....." wait, am I even thinking, " kuro.....i...... l....love you...."

        Kuro stared at her, wide eyed. "What are you.... saying?" He couldn't believe his ears. Miharu stared at (y/n) and then at kuro, "Do you mean it (y/n)?" Kuros eyes were wud with fear but also with happiness.
         "Yes.... I do kuro" she lays there looking at him, suddenly a pair of lips crash into hers. Kuro was kissing her! Her of all people.
          "I love you too"

______________________________________

I'm so tired......

Hope you all like it