yandere!Hyde x reader

Hmmm this is gonna be funnn hyyyde is totaly a Shakespeare yandere lol
jakyllandhyde
Perfect name btw
______________________________________

       "Hmmm.... (y/n) walks around, looking of Kranz, holding her violin case. "This is where the performance is supost to happen... they said for me to be here to practice with Licht. "
         " Oh there you are Miss.(L/n), Licht is inside waiting for you!" Kranz walked up to her and smiles, "right this way," he shows her to the auditorium.
          "WOAAAHHH!!! It's so pretty!.... who's that?" (Y/n) points at a blonde boy.
           "Hello!!!" The boy jumps up showing he is way taller than (y/n), she feels short. " you can call me Lawless, or lolli, or leading man or what ever you want!" (Y/n) stared at lawless, confused.
            "DIE!" licht comes out of no where and kicks lawless into a wall, " that guy is an annoying demon," Licht looks at (y/n), "your late."
             (Y/n) shook her head and smiled, "heheh sorry I'm new to Japan! I don't know where everything is." She scratches her head smiling.

______________time skippp____________

            "That was fun!" (Y/n) smiles and packs her instrument, Licht pats her head and walks away, "ah???" She looks at him. "What was that for!"
            "Your not bad for a beginner"
             (Y/n) opened her mouth to say something but lawless came and kicked licht into a wall, "she is no beginner! She is more of an angel than you!" (Y/n) blushed and watched them in awe.
             "Damn demon!" Licht attacked lawless.
             "H...HEY!" they stopped and looked at (y/n), "stop fighting!"
             "But licht was making fun of you! I can't take that!" Lawless walked over to (y/n), "I won't let anyone make fun of you!"
             (Y/n) looked at lawless and blushed,"well I don't like violence so.... don't fight...."
             "Alright, (y/n), anything for you," lawless takes (y/n) hand and kisses it.
              "Oh..." she blushes and stares at lawless, "thank you for.... the protection... lolli,"
               Anything for you princess, I love you.

______________________________________

Pshhhhhh.......... this is short! Sorrryyy!!!!

I love it anyway heheh
I hope you enjoy it <3
Sorry for it being short.... soorrryyyy