Chapter Five: (Your Name) (Last Name)

Start from the beginning

But back in the story where it's their family's vacation.

(Your Name) stepped on the dark wooden porch, their sibling closely behind them. Their mother knocked on the door and it was immediately answered by a young man with a welcoming smile. (Your Name) and their sibling watched as the two young adults happily greeted eachother with hugs and kisses on the cheeks. (Your Name) turned to their older sibling and asked quietly, "Is it necessary to do that to?"

"I don't think I would want to be smothered with kisses and crushed by hugs, (Your Name)." (Sibling Name) said and (Your Name) rolled their eyes and responded, "Well, today is not your lucky day because here it comes. Choo Choo, here comes the affection train~."

"What-"

"(Sibling Name)! Oh look how you've grown!" The young man exclaimed as he gave them kisses on the cheeks while hugging them. (Your Name) snickered and (Sibling Name) just lightly punched them at the back.

"Hello, it's an honor to meet you Mr. Valkrum. Mom won't stop talking about you while we were in the plane." (Sibling Name) said and (Mother Name) pouted with a blush dusted on her cheeks. The young man laughed at the new discovery and (Sibling Name) just laughed with her.

(Your Name) did their to hide from the unnecessary interaction when-

"(Your Name), is that you? You've grown to such a wonderful teen!" Mr. Valkrum said and hugged them, smothering them with affection while (Sibling Name) smirked at them.

"Oh, um, hi." (Your Name) greeted, not really knowing what to say to a man they just met.

"Anyways, why don't you all come in?" Mr. Valkrum said and the family nodded, entering the house.

"Travis, come down for a minute and greet your cousins and aunt!" Mr. Valkrum called and the family heard shuffling from upstairs before light footsteps were heard.

(Your Name) looked at the boy, he has white hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing a green shirt with gray sweatpants.
'The 'Travis', seems to not be informed with our arrival.' (Your Name) thought, referencing a cartoon show.