“S-Sebastian!” he stuttered and shrieked. “H-Help!” he screamed and pulled a white shirt from his desk and cloaked Sebastian with it. He grabbed his jacket in a nanosecond scooped Sebastian form the bed.

              “You’ll be fine,” he assured as they went out of the house. “Call an ambulance!” he ordered as the door of his house burst open.

              Sebastian’s thoughts were flying. His gaze from his spot directed to Lacey’s chiseled chin, his bust puffing from muscles. He huffed and tried breathing normally but his senses were sliding away from his grip. Absurdly, his determination to convince himself that he’d be fine faded. He wanted to get hold of his body once again but he, as if, already fell down a chasm. However on that abyss, Lacey was a never ending scenery bordered by red cliffs and boulders. In minutes, the redness just got denser… and denser… suing to black. Pitch black.

Ethan gave her a confused look. He creased his eyebrows and curved his lips into a skeptic line to emphasize his startlement.

              “For what agendum, Becky?” Ethan inquired and anticipated for her explanation. Instead she had given him her words, Becky dragged him with the drastic current of the mob. Ethan realized his obliviousness. He bestowed the control over his body to Becky and let her pull him to any way she thought safe. Ethan huffed and firmly hand-ironed his suit again.

              “We need to evacuate this place first. Second, I have to fetch some stacks of paper and by then you can go in The Japanese Pride with me tomorrow,” Ethan assured.

              “Ethan…” Becky started. “I must see him before I fly back to New York. I—”

              “Where did you get his picture? If you don’t mind me having that imperative.” Ethan scrutinized as they walked.

              “You left this on the bench so I fetched it. His picture fell down and… I picked it up!” Becky enthused.

              Ethan opened the door of the nearest convenient store and the wind chime giggled. “Two small cups of espresso,” he ordered to the cashier and turned to Becky. “Now for the agendum,” Ethan questioned after getting his espresso and handing the other one to his companion.

              Becky gulped as her skinny feature showed tension on her neck. “I think you figured it out yet.”

              “I need verification,” Ethan recoiled. “Etymologically, I realized the irony on the similarity of your and his name. Japanese versus French. Would I consider it coincidental? Yes. Could I consider it intentional? Why should I not ask you? Is he your father?”

              “Genius,” Becky stated.

              “A not so dramatic introduction. Really?” Ethan shifted his tone. “Well tell me that the ‘cosplay’ is a lie.”

              Becky nodded and sipped her coffee.

...

The International Clippings Challenge had left before Becky entered the room. Everything was moronically classy. However, she was enthralled. The snow showed coldness and sophistication. Although out of place, it added some spotlight. Becky adjusted her excoriating volume and roamed the room. She noticed a paper dangling on a thumbtack with a bunch of names written on it.

International Clippings Challenge Board of Judges:

              A cluster of names drew themselves in alphabetical order. German, French, Japanese names she wasn’t familiar with seemed to attract her eyes.