The Psychology Of Social Awareness: Book 1

The Psychology Of Social Awareness: The Act, Doctrines, Morality Of The Traditional To Modern Standards

Book 1:

What is Social Awareness?

It is an act of an individual to perceive and conceive the meaning of personality, self-esteem, character and logic in respect with the micro and macro stage of the society e.g. an individual, a group or an organization.

1.    Social Awareness replenishes the state of doctrine and even adds new dogmas that rejuvenate the dynamic state of the society. It, as well, creates an environment suitable for the physical changes in the society e.g. LGBTQ acceptance, philosophical thinking, abnormal puberty, etc.

2.    Social awareness opens doors to new ideas that could be conceived by individuals in the micro stage of life. Furthermore, Social Awareness entertains various sets of ideas that set coordinates instead than providing ignorance, simply.

3.    People are given an infinite set of coverage for every single submitted idea by an individual. It helps people stomach unacceptable acts by the traditional doctrine that is considered the only morality they shall follow.

4.    Ideas depend on the perception of the many. Traditional doctrine is the mortal enemy of Social Awareness as it stops the conviction of the idea that shall be known as neutral and personally reliable.

5.    Matters such as religion, fraternities, brotherhoods, cults and other influential organizations such as projects, non-profit organizations, non-government agencies, cooperatives, etc. revolve to various levels of Social Awareness as they focus on a principle-centered doctrine. E.g. Sinocentrism, China, philosophy, opens any idea that elevates the state of Chinese pride yet sets aside other areas that derogate the country, name and image.

In sum: Social Awareness instills a socially exploring logic that sets common good under a prior idea such as acceptance.