Inuyasha's pov.

Kagome and May had been gone for almost two weeks now and Koga came by everyday to see if they were back yet. I was starting to worry as well but I could go check on them if I needed but before they left Kagome begged me not to come looking for them right away.  I kick a pebble and watch as it bounces away until it hit's the foot of someone, or more like a few someone's. "Inuyasha what are you doing?" May asks and my head snaps up before I rush over to them and pull them into a tight hug. I let them go and look them over. Kagome looked happy like normal but I could see that she was hiding her worry about something. May on the other hand looked like she was uncomfortable as she looked all around and something about the way she was standing felt wrong. "Where's Koga?" Kagome asks as she places her hand on May's lover back making her jump a little. I sigh before looking at Kaede's hut. "Not here yet. He said yesterday that Ayame was going to be coming back with the wolf chief in the next few days." I say and May looks at the ground biting her lower lip as if afraid of something. "May let's go see Sango and we can take a walk until Koga gets here alright?" Kagome says and she nods before we walk into the hut to see Sango. "Kagome, May your back." Miroku says before he hugs them both and I notice May flinch a little when he touches her.

"Sango would you mind walking with May to the hot springs?" Kagome asks and May gave Sango a small smile. Sango and May walk away and Kagome gives a small sigh. "What's wrong with May?" Miroku asks as Kagome sits next to me. "May and I went on a walk in the park near my house. Some men attacked us and May protected me. When I was getting help the men did something to May." Kagome says a sad look filling her eyes as they start to tear up a little and she looks at the ground. "What did they do to my little sister?" I ask in a shaky tone and Kagome starts to cry. "They took her away for us and she won't tell anyone what happened. Well she wouldn't tell me what happened but my mom said it was bad." Kagome says and she sobs harder. I pull her to me and she cried on my shoulder. There was a bang and Koga runs into the room. "Where's May?" Koga asks and Kagome looks up at him horror in her eyes. "She's with Sango on a walk. Koga there's something I need to tell you and you might not like it." Kagome starts but Koga looks relived before upset. Before Kagome could say anything Sango and May walked in. "Koga." May whispers before rushing to him and he holds her protectively.

"Koga we need to talk about something important." May says and she looks at Kagome before nodding her head a little. Koga lets her go and May sits in front of Kagome taking her hand. She was shaking so bad I was worried about her. "Koga when Kagome and I went home something bad happened. We were walking and some men attacked us. I tried to protect Kagome and these me took me. They beat me and a few.....they....they did things I never wanted to do. I..." May starts but tears run down her face and Kagome pulls her into a hug letting May cry into her chest. "What does that mean?" Koga asks slowly and Kagome looks up at him with sadness in her eyes. "I don't know. Since May's come back no man has been able to touch her without her screaming or even shaking in fear." Kagome says before she runs her fingers throw May's hair. Koga looks heart broken before he picks May up from Kagome and lets her cry into his shoulder. "I'm sorry." She whispers before falling asleep. I was shocked, how could men do this to a sweet girl like May? I wanted to kill the men who did this to her my little sister. "Wait why didn't she get scared when I hugged her?" I ask as I look at Kagome and she sighs softly. "May told me the whole time they had her she thought about how you or Koga would come save her. Your like her big brother Inuyasha." Kagome says.

Koga's pov.

Once Kagome was done talking I take May home with me not wanting her to be around the monk to long. I lay May on our bed and she sighs softly in her sleep as I put the furs around her before I turn to look at my pack. "Men I have some bad news about my mate." I say and they whimper lightly. I tell them about what happened and everyone was mad just like I was. Some even said that we should ban the chief from coming because the stress of the chief and Ayame here together would make it harder for May. I agreed with them and sent a message to the chief with the hope that he would be understanding. I still don't understand everything that happened to my mate but she was hurting and afraid. I hear a small whimper behind me and turn to see May tossing in bed. My pack looks over at her as well and a few look really upset that she was having nightmares like this. I walk quickly over to her and place a hand on her head and she relaxes. Ginta walks over a little worried, he normally was the one I sent with a message to the elders but I had sent Hakkaku this time.  "Koga is mother going to be alright?" Ginta asks and I frown a little. "I don't know, I hope she will be but I don't know all of what those men did to her." I say. He nods and I soon lay by May falling asleep.

I was woken up to the sound of a scream and I look around quickly to see May still asleep screaming. I pull her to me and she opens her eyes fear in them. "May I'm here." I say as I gently brush my fingers across her check bone. "Koga." May mumbles before she relaxes at my touch. The hole day was stressful for me but on the other hand May was able to be around the pack none of them scarring her. I had Ginta keep a close eye on May the moment Hakkaku shows up with a reply from the chief. I read over the reply and let a small growl slip when I read the request given to me. I walk over to May and hug her closely to my body. "Koga is everything alright?" She asks as she hugs me back. "Not really but your here so everything will be fine as long as your here." I say in a hushed tone. "The chief said we have to have a pup soon. If you don't show signs of one in the next year I will have to have an pup with Ayame." I mumble and May stiffens before I hear a small growl for her making me chuckle a little. "She will never have your child." May says in a possessive tone making me smile a little.