T W O

Narrator POV

"Please welcome our transfer student.. Im Nayeon.."

Jungkook froze, stiffened.. painful memories played through his empty mind as he stared at her.. showing pain in his dark orbs.. Sana however looked at him concerned and shocked as He was..

"Nayeon.. please sit next to Jeon Jungkook.." the teacher told the innocent new girl.. fuck, Jungkook thought as she started making her way to him..

Of course Im Nayeon knew her words were futile to the teacher as she was sure she wouldn't care about their past so she could do nothing but nod and follow her given instructions..

Glares and whispers started from Jungkooks crazy fangirl as the innocent girl moved towards her ex.. she received a jealous stare from Sana as the brunet sat down towards the boy she liked..

"Good to see you again Jungkook.." she greeted as she smiled a soft smile towards the boy with the awkward stare..

The boy however said nothing back as he was too hurt seeing her again especially since the memories still played through his head..

Sana on the other hand kept looking at Jungkook because she was full of concern for him.. as she what he has been through and it was no joke..

The lesson went on and Jungkook was off in a deep daze.. he couldn't focus whatsoever, it was hard enough since the girl he still loved sat next to him.. However the boy snapped out of his daze as he heard the teacher say more words that completely made his day worse..

"Jeon Jungkook.. you and Im Nayeon will work together for the project.."

Jeon Jungkook POV

"Jeon Jungkook.. you and Im Nayeon will work together for the project.."

It's nearly the end of the day and those words still repeated in my head over and over.. Sana tried everything to get Nayeon off my mind but it only made things worse.. I was still angry but at the same time I just want her to be with me.. by my side.. every single day.. hour.. minutes and second..  but I also don't want to hurt Sana as I also loved her..

"Aiiisssh!! This is messing with my mind!" I accidentally said, in front of Sana..

"What is..?" She pouted adding puppy eyes..

"Nothing.." I lied as I backed it up with a smile..

She shrugged and told me she was going to the bathroom. I nodded and replied that I will wait for her at the exit so we could walk home together..

But as she left I found myself in a empty hallway.. not until Nayeon walked into it, which resulted into an awkward atmosphere.

"Hey.." she said breaking the awkward silence between the two of us.. but I said nothing in return making her sigh..

"Look Jungkook.. I'm sorry.. can you please forgive me so we can start this whole thing again??" She said as she gave those stares that was full of hope..

I laughed.. did she really think I would forgive her this easily..

"Look Nayeon if you think a simple sorry is enough to recover all the painful things you did to me.. well you thought wrong.. look I can forgive you when the times right.. but it is not today.." I told her killing the hope that filled her eyes..

I turned away from her but I suddenly stiffened once I felt soft hand grab me.. it was Nayeon.. oh how I missed holding these hands..

"Look Nayeon.. please.. don't.. if you want me to recover from you.. please don't.." I told her and with that I left her..

"Sana let's go.." I said to Sana as I saw her near the exit she didn't reply..

"Are you ok??" She finally said looking down on the ground..

"Yea.." I lied..

Of course I had to lie.. I was brought up with it.. saved by it deceived by it.. and hurt by it..

(Sorry for errors.. I didn't double check.. hehe I'm so lazy.."