~Xiumin~

He watched every move you did.
He knew where to go to find you, who are your friends, where you hang out and all your hobbies. He knew where your parents house is. He knows that you live alone. He knows.

That day he did what he always did. Xiumin was one with the shadows watching everything. The other members of EXO were afraid of his behavior... He looked... Creppy, weird, loke a psycho. They started slowly to ignore him. They no longer cared about him. And he only had you. Well you did not know him but he knew you.

Later that night, when you were home, Xiumin was watching you from behind a tree as you were brushing your hair next to the window of your room.

He LOVEd how beautiful you are.

What was he doing behind the tree? He was waiting and waiting and waiting for the right time to get inside the house. He has a key. He has stolen it from you weeks ago and you were using the duplicate one.

You were downstairs now watching Youtube on TV. The music video of Blood Sweat and Tears was something that you loved watching daily. But Xiumin was getting jealous of your fangirling over BTS but he knew that you were now distracted.
He got into your house while you had no idea. He got his baseball bat. He walked slowly behind you. And he hit your head.

You woke up after 248 minutes on a very uncomfortable chair, all tight up with a really big, thick, hard rope.
In front of you there was a really attractive but scary looking boy you didn't know.

"Who... Who are you?"

"I'm..I'm"
Xiumin was breathing anxiously

"I'm Xiumin and I LOVE YOU!"

The tone he used was something that really crepped you out and the fact you were in a place you had no idea didn't help the situation. You were scared. And you did an awful mistake answering the way you did.

"No.. I don't know you. GO AWAY. PLEASE. I DON'T LOVE YOU"

"You don't? Oh... I see.. You are not going to change your mind?"

As those were your final words and seeing that you weren't going to answer Xiumin came closer to you and wrapped his hands around your neck and killed you slowly and painfully.

"I LOVE YOU" He said... And then kissed your not moving lips

He then got a knife that he had in his pocket and pushed it through his skin and into his heart till it stopped beating.

They found their corpses a month later.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
248 is the 248th word in this oneshot 😂😂
And the end i hope you like it.... Yea...
Ask me anything you want my little cutiepies