WRITERS NOTE

Heyyyy, how are y'all doing? Studying hard? Passing all your exams? I hope so.

First, I'd like to apologize for not posting for almost 2 YEARS, OH MY GOD HOW FAST TIME PASSES WHEN YOU'RE A BAD WRITER. In my defense, I'll say that I hated how this story turned out. You know when you have this great idea in your mind and wanna bring it into life and fail? Well, that's what happened. I had this idea of a boy stalking a girl, and them eventually falling for each other but I messed up. It started with a girl realizing she's being stalked and not doing anything but after a while getting used to it. That's  not what I wanted to write. And also, it escalated TOO quickly, that ruined the story. That and all the grammatical mistakes.

Second, a big thanks to all of you who (even with all the mistakes, and the typical wattpad girl) read it, that means a lot. I'd like to say hi to all the people from instagram, I'd be nowhere without you. 

Okay, so, I will NOT follow this story. I don't like it at all. It's just a typical wattpad story with the blonde and blue eyed girl who lives in California. I'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN IN USA so it's just stupid to continue it.

Maybe one day I get the inspiration and re-write this or write something else. Who knows. 

Keep studying and doing you're best at school, one day it'll pay off.

All the love, Grete