MasaeRoy: A First For Everything

It was a normal day for Chuggaconroy, all he did was sit around, and play games, sometimes with his friends. And on his first day, he met MasaeAnela. At first, he thought she was a normal gamer, Playing gamess that people suggest and playing with others on their youtube channels. but the more Chuggaaconroy spent with her, the more she thought she was a nice, sweet and competitive player. she thought it was cute, but he didn't ever. but that changed when they hung out with eachother, more and more every day.

Thay played Animal Crossing most of the time, playing those mini-games on the island, (Mostly the hammer mini-game.) and they grew more and more closer to eachother, soon they finnaly met in person for the first time.

Chuggaaconroy was a bit nervous, he never thought meeting a friend from online into the real world was so nervewracking to him. Thew were at Masae's house, they were going to play Mario Party 5 together. Chuggaaconroy was dressed in a Black, Dennim Tee. and some white jeans with Brown leather shoes, pretty normal attire. (since he thought all they were doing wass playing games and ordering pizza.)

He knocked on the door and answered Masae, she was wearing a red shirt with the words Arepostale on the right and had a shooting star on it. She wore black, "M" earings, and a black, white, and orangge beaded necklace. She was also wearing dark blue jeans with black socks and green and red striped socks.

"Thanks for letting me in, I brought Pizza, Buffalo wings and Breadsticks." Chuggaconroy then brought in 2 Large Boxes, 2 Small boxes, and 3 Medim Sized Bags. "Well, shall we get started?" "I call Mario!" Masae said as she raced for the black controller. Chuggaconroy then grabbed some Breadsticks and got his controller, he then chose Donkey Kong.