Prologue

Sara's POV

"Bye Casey." I waved to my best friend as I left one of the most boring college classes that I have.

Today was just another boring day in my life. Nothing extraordinary happened, unless you call class ending early extraordinary. By now I've gotten sick of these dumb classes and can't wait for it to end. But sadly that's 4 months away.

"DO IT FOR ME" my phone blared.

S: Hello

C: Hey Sara.

S: Really Casey? I just left school.

C: So anyway I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later.

S:Yeah sure. My place?

C:Totes.

I hung up my phone as I pulled into the driveway. The house was empty when I got home so I just decided to sleep.

-3 Hours Later-

I woke up to my phone ringing right next to my ear. Ugh why do I put it there? I didn't bother to look at the name before I answered.

S: Hello?

C: Hello is this Sara Brown?

S: Yes May I ask who's calling?

C: Oh yes. My name is Cheri, I'm from Elite Modeling in California. And I'm wondering if you would like to model for us?

S: Why me? I'm no one special.

C: You have beauty that none of our models have. So do we have a yes?

S: Uhh can I call you back?

C: Okay talk to you soon.

I hung up and looked at my phone. Is this really happening? I decided to call Casey to see  what her opinion was.

C: OMG MODELING?!?!

S: Yes modeling do you think I should go for it Casey?

C: YEAH YOU WOULD BE PERFECT!!!

S: Okay quit with the yelling. I'll call her back.

C: DO IT NOW!!! Byee

Right after I was done talking to Casey, I texted Cheri.

To Cheri: I'm in give me the details.

From Cheri: great. I will be in Chicago on the 22nd of this month. At the Elephant Theather to audition you. If you pass you will go far.

Wow I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Do I really wanna be a model? Well it's to late now haha.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: hey cupcakes please tell me what you think. I really love hearing what you say. Thanks for reading. Byee

Comment

Vote

Fan